I went to backyard since I don't have permission to go outside. The weather is cold and fresh. The fresh flowers smell touch in my nose. The  cold breeze blowing , and my hairs fly due to breeze.

I sat on the chair and close my eyes and then learn my head back. I started to think about memories with yeonjun.  I try my best to forget him, but his memories never let me forget him. It's hard to accept the fact that my heart is still beating for him.

Y/n: I don't know why I can't get over from his memories. Why I always think about him? Why do I love him even after he betrayed my love? "My heart beating slowly. Tears streaming down my cheeks. His every words killing me inside."

I was crying silently then one of our maid come to me and called me. I immediately wiped my tears and I looked at her with a fake smile on my face.

Ms.cha: miss y/n....Your friend is here to meet you.

I look at her confused. Because as far as I know my friends aren't likely to come to here, order to be away from my brothers.

Y/n: okay!! Let her in.

After a while someone hugged me from behind. I break the hug and look at her windly.

Y/n: jiho!!! Why did you come here?

Jiho: because I miss you pabo. You  can't imagine how much I missed you in this days. I really hate going to school without you. "She said and hug me tightly."

Y/n: Aren't you scared of my brothers? How do you got courage to come here?

Jiho: I'm not scared of your brothers. and I know your brothers went to office.

Y/n: How do you know that?

Jiho:  Before I came here, I called your house and asked your maids, if your brothers were here or not.

I just nodded my head and We started to talk random stuff. I really miss her too.
we talking and laughing together. For while I forget my pain. Her presence made my heart peace.

She is my childhood friend. She know me very well. I told her everything what happened between yeonjun and me, except the mafia things. She console me. I cried lot in her embrace. Time passed I stopped crying, and look at her with my red puffy eyes.

Jiho:  Don't waste your precious tears for that bastard. He doesn't deserve that. "She said angrily and wiped my tears."

We silent for a min, I look at sky and tried to calm my mind. Then she spoke.

Jiho: y/n!! I want to tell you something important.

Y/n: what is it?

Jiho: I don't know if I told you this or not. Because it's about your brothers.

Y/n: What about them?

Jiho: When I was coming here to see you I saw a girl crying in an empty class room at our school. Then I walked over to her to see who she was. It's Tina our classmate.

Y/n: Why was she crying? And what was the connection between her and my brothers?

Jiho: because of your brothers she crying.

Y/n: what!! My brothers? What did they do to her? "I asked her confused."

Jiho: jungkook...forced her to have s*x with him. "She said serious tone."

My eyes are widened. I look at her angrily.

Meanwhile BTS already arrived at house, and they were looking for y/n.

Jimin: y/n was not in her room.  Where is she? 'I ask ms.cha"

Ms.cha:  She is in the backyard with her friend.