The moments when she was in my arms are heaven for me. I close my eyes to memorise our first kiss. my tears escape rapidly to remember what i have done to her. She trust me, but what I did? I break her trust. "He started to cry hardly." I can feel the deepth and pain of the true love now.

Yeonjun : I love My Y/n.......forever " He wipe his tears."

I pick her ring from my pocket. I look at the ring blackly. It's seems 15 days. She didn't open her eye untill now. I want her to understand me, my past...my family. I went hospital so many times to see her face but her brothers didn't allow me to see her. They said I was the reason she was in this condition.  they were right I killed my love. I knew I'm unworthy of her love, but I can't live without her.

SOOBIN POV

Hyung never left his room after that incident. BTS blame him for everything that happened to her. We're really worried about his condition. We tried to talk to hm, but he push us away from him. Today chan hyung called me and told me that she had opened her eyes. We're really happy finally y/n open her eye. We immediately run to yeonjun hyung room to told him this happy news, but when we reach his door I heard some breaking noise from inside his room.

Kai: hyung!! i think we should go to his room now. "He said worriedly."

Soobin: yóu are right. i just hope he didn't do something wrong.

They open the door and went to his room.

we got shock as we went in . the whole room is in mess. and the room is filled with so many y/n's picture on the wall. 

Yeonjun: Who gave you permission to come into my room. Get out. "He shouted angrily."

we find yeonjun hyung sitting on the floor besides the bed while holding a alcohol bottle, we went to him.

Beomgyu: hyung!!! We ---

Yeonjun: I SAID GET OUT. I DON'T WANT SEE ANYONE F*CKING FACE. " He growl in anger, and throw the bottle of wine on the floor.

His hand started bleed but he was crying without worrying about it. We went to him and sit beside him.

Soobin: hyung...Your hand is bleeding. Let me treat you first.

Yeonjun: My heart is already bleeding soobin. This bleeding is nothing compared to that. "He said and smiled bitterly."

Yeonjun:  isn't my love beautiful , guys? She look like a real princess? "he said pointing at the picture in his hand."

Taehyun: yeah hyung.... she is beautiful but--- "before he could say anything yeonjun put his finger on hís lips to not let him say anything."

Yeonjun:  today let me to say everything that my heart wants to say"  "we staring at him helplessly. Our heart broken seeing his condition." 

Yeonjun: did you guys ever fall in love with someone so badly ? "Hiccups" No right? Please don't fall love with anyone,  because  it'll hurt you heart badly.

Yeonjun: i never believed love. for me  every girl i saw whore, slut to me. But when I saw my love at first time I found my life in her. She made me to realised  how strong love is. She was the one who brought happiness back into my life. She cured each wound and each pain in my life.

Soobin: hyung...I think you're not in your sense. " He completely ignore my words."

Yeonjun: she even questioned my love for her. I don't want to live anymore.

He took the broken glass piece from the floor and tried to cut his wrist. We immediately stopped him.

Beomgyu: what are you doing? Are you crazy? "I snatched glass from him.":