More

More: a greater or additional amount or degree of.

Vittore's Pov

"How was your day" Elio asked when i stepped into the kitchen to see him baking. Walking up behind him i pressed a kiss to his neck while he giggled .

"Do you not see me sitting here" Mikhail asked and i ignored him , i wasn't about to put my lips on his at all so he might as well suck it up and forget about it.

"Fuck off , baby why are you baking" i asked Elio and he shrugged "i just felt like it" he responded and when he turned around i immediately took notice that he was only in boxers and a apron .

Looking at his ass my trousers grew tight , his ass was plump which was the way i liked it , the muscles his back held was impressive for such a small man and I'm sure he was proud of them .

"Your drooling" I groaned why the fuck did he have to fuck up my thoughts . He always did that and that was one of the things that pissed me off about him .

"Why do you keep zoning out" Mikhail asked while his hand ran up my thigh then he squeezed "don't touch me" i gritted out as i glared at him , if he had went any further he would've felt my hard erection .

"Why you always play hard to get" he asked and i scoffed does it look like a had those words written across my forehead. I wasn't playing i didn't have the time to .

Mikhail was a cocky bastard and that says alot coming from me "I'm not playing" i told him then pushed his hand off of my thigh.

As soon as Elio placed my favorite chocolate cake in front of me i immediately cut me a slice and started to eat it .

"Did you get my mamma's ingredients" i asked him and he smirked then nodded , i knew my mammas cake by heart .

I liked that he took time to ask her about it "come here" i instructed and when he walked over to me i placed a soft kiss on his lips .

Turning around in my lap he fed Mikhail a piece of cake and i groaned "I thought this was mine" I asked with a small pout and Elio chuckled

"It's okay to share sometimes" Mikhail said and i most definitely didn't miss the second meaning especially because he made it very clear when he kissed Elio's lips who also let him .

"You okay with that" Elio asked and i shrugged , Mikhail could give him what i can't and that's sex . I had to be married first .

"Cool" Mikhail responded then got up from his seat , grabbing Elio off of my lap he sat him on top of the counter then stepped between his legs while i watched .

                         Third Person Pov

Mikhail lazily pressed multiple kisses to Elio's neck while he giggled and soaked up the attention.

Meanwhile Vittore was fighting battles inside of his head . As a person he thought Mikhail was okay but letting him join their relationship was a complete different thing , that would mean he'd have to interact with him sooner rather then later .

Getting up from his seat Vittore tugged his tie unloose and started to walk away to get some air but he was quickly stopped by Mikhail's body stepping in front of his .

Before he could say anything Mikhail's lips was on his and crazy part is Vittore didn't back out of the kiss he only kissed the man roughly , hungrily.

Both man battled for Dominance not backing down from the heated kiss . Vittore held Mikhail tightly and the man groaned then started to rub his erection against Vittores stomach

Meanwhile Elio still sat on top of the counter only difference is he was completely naked and now stroking himself, he whimpered as the two man continued to dominate each other. The sight was pushing him into an orgasm , pre cum leaked out of him and he rubbed it over his tip while he groaned and moaned at the sight .

"I was almost there" he whined as the two men stopped kissing . Mikhail walked over and gently picked up Elio and immediately took him into the back room which was the spare room that he was using .

Laying Elio on the large bed both man started to place kissed all over his body while Vittore instructed him to not touch himself unless one of them told him he could .

"Please touch me" he whined so Mikhail took ahold of his cock and started to stroke him slowly at first . He liked the sounds that Elio made and wanted to drag this out , he also liked when Elio begged mainly because the cute pout that would form on his lips .

"You okay with this going further" Makhail asked Elio and he quickly nodded than looked over to Vittore who was just watching , Vittore nodded so Mikhail continued.

Making Elio scoot to the edge of the bed Mikhail raised his legs and Elio's cheeks grew red . After giving his consent Mikhail started to suck and lick on his puckered hole

"Nngh" Elio spread his legs wider and gripped Mikhail's hair tighter  , he never had this done to him before but he was throughly enjoying it.

"More" he moaned so Mikhail pulled his cheeks apart and plunged his tongue deeper into him making Elio's back arch off the bed .

Mikhail's Pov

As soon as i pressed my thumb against Elio's hole he gasped "this okay" i asked and when he nodded i eased my finger in a little more and watched as he squirmed and moan

"Nngh... so-so good" after my thick digit was settled inside of him i waited until he gave me the go ahead . I started pushing my finger in and out of him trying to find his prostate .

"Ahh mmhm" he screeched and i smirked "found it" i said then watched him blush .

After making sure he was prepped enough for me i glanced at Vittore to see him stroking himself as he watched us "continue" he told me when i paused to stare at his long and thick cock .

Climbing onto the bed i put two pillows under Elios butt then i got between his legs . Rubbing my tip around his hole i connected our lips making sure to kiss him passionately and slowly .

Reaching down i eased the tip of my length inside of him and his body grew rigged "relax малыш" {baby} i commanded him and and he did so .

I started to place kisses all over his neck and body making sure to mark him as i pleased "more" he moaned and i eased more of my length into him until i was deeply inside of him and filled to the hilt .

His mouth formed a 'O' when i was fully settled , putting his legs over my shoulder i kissed down them until he told me to move

I started to slowly thrust in and out of him while he moaned and groaned "so...big" .

Elio's hole was tight and wet , he was a perfect fit for me and the way he felt i knew this had to be his first time .

Picking up my pace i slammed in and out of him while he held onto the sheets for dear life .

Through my peripheral vision i watched
as Vittore walked over and instructed Elio to turn his head and when he did Vittore put his cock into Elio's mouth and we both fell into sync .

"I-i-i" Vittore pulled his cock out and Elio whined "i-i-need to cum" he panted .

Putting his legs down and leaning over him i licked at Vittore's cock and watched as it jerked "let me" i told him instead of asking and he let me suck him off while i pounded into Elio .

Elio's hole grew extremely tight around me to the point i almost spilled inside of him "cum baby" i commanded and he immediately did so , I groaned and started to speed up my pace as i felt my orgasm approaching .

Seconds after Elio came i followed right behind and came inside of him . Pulling out i looked down and watched as my cum spilled out of his beautiful hole .

"Round two" i asked Vittore who scoffed then turned back to his seat .

One day I'd get him to fully participate.