"Hey! Not that!" I attempted to take it back but she ran around in my office.

She was behind the couch in the distance examining the bottle, "Oh... she drew a little heart here" she showed me the label.

I sighed sitting onto the couch and running my hand in my hair not able to believe how lucky I was to have her. How everything about her giving me butterflies or how she handle my mood swings like it was nothing to deal with because I'm damn sure even Irene would've slapped me for overthinking.

"Okay.... sorry, don't be sad" She sat beside me placing the bottle on my lap and hugging me from the side.

It was comforting, truly it was but It was nothing like how Rosie's hug felt like. She began to be my habit in just 3 days, she began to win me over like I wasn't the heartless person scolding the staff 6 days before the wedding.

"She's... she's so nice, Ire. She made me happier in 3 days than I ever have been in the last 3 years, you know?" I looked at her and she nodded for me to continue. "I snapped at her, I shouted at her even suggested her to file for divorce but she... she always shut me up by hugging me, and like Kuma, I hugged her back always. Even Kuma loved her as soon as she picked him up in her arms.

Then how can I not? My parents always decided for me, for my studies, for the course I should pursue, for which university I should study and liked none of them except... this one.

I thought it would be the worst decision for my life and Rosie turned it into something better." My phone interrupted me.

From Rosie (9:14 am)

-Would you like to have lunch together?

I chuckled at her text because it hadn't been an hour since we parted ways for work. I showed the message to Irene who sneered.

"I hate how much she's trying to get me used to her" I texted her back anyway that she could come with lunch. 

"That's good, I guess she's what people call 'the one' I wish" She gave me a last hug before heading back to her work.

I worked. I tried to.

Mostly I spend my time staring at the clock flipping through files and I end up looking up at her profile picture which made me realize we don't really have pictures together except the wedding picture. 

I had taken off my ring after the wedding thinking I would never be able to work this out or do another relationship but today I wore my ring without knowing why. Do I like her? I do know how much she makes me feel and it's something I used to feel when I had a crush in high school though the only difference is my crush is my wife.

Someone knocked on my door and I realized I spent 5 hours thinking of Rosie.

"Come in" I sighed staring at my wedding ring caressing it.

"Wow..." I abruptly look up witnessing Rosie glancing around in my office as she twirls eventually looking at me. "Your office is so sexy..." she uttered.

I laughed hearing the compliment, "Sexy? How can an office be sexy? People are supposed to be sexy" I corrected her.

"Oh, you're sexy too" she playfully expressed acting like it wasn't a big deal.

She settled herself on the couch putting the lunch on the table and there was no communication between us. I simply knew she wanted me there so I left everything on my table joining her by sitting beside her and noticing how stunning she truly looks. She playfully raised her brows smiling, it was like we knew what others said so before anyone could say we began eating lunch quietly. She talks a lot and I was dying to hear her voice or say something or crack some joke though she was too focused on her dessert.