Luxury?

Staring at my phone, I thought to myself,

  How would I beat a raptor if I was a T-Rex?

  ... That's stupid.

  I looked up from where I was sitting and immediately realised I am not in a familiar place. I appeared to be in a living room of sort.

  The cushions of the sofa I'm sitting on are so soft, I could barely feel myself pressing against it. The room was so well lit by the windows, I wondered why the mini chandelier above is even needed aside from when it's night. The windows...

  They're faintly covered by lacey white curtains while the real curtains are furled at the side, glimmering gold thanks to the sunshine from outside making it seem that way. The window frame itself is so wide as well, from what I can see sitting here it may seem like it has birch trimmings. Same with the entrance door to the left of it, mimicking the window's design but in door form.

  Looking to my left past Romanesque doorways, I can see a dining table all with ready empty plates and wine glasses (even though I don't even drink wine, I suppose it's an aesthetic only). The table also had such glinting silver laced cloth and even fruits in a wide basket in the middle of it. The chairs are also a mix of birch and dark wood of some kind with red cushions.

  Ignoring all the details for now in that room, I turned to my right and saw a glass door revealing a bathroom inside.

  Amazing. How does someone come up with a glass door with a Romanesque doorway to twist it looking modern?

  Of course, I can see the blocking curtain at the side for privacy once someone has entered. That signals to me that I'm not here alone.

  But where is everyone?

  ...

  I looked back briefly, the bedrooms appear to be down the hall. I saw a glimpse of one of the rooms opposite where I sat and it was all decorated red with a lavish king sized bed.

  Probably mine.

  I hummed abit, getting up from where I sat to go check out the bathroom. From where I sat, it looked more like there's a modern gazebo in it and that confused me. Sliding the door open, I was met with a bright huge room.

  The ceiling was atleast 50 feet high and the walls on either side of me except where I was facing to enter the room are huge glass windows. The opposite had a wide mirror that reflects atleast half the room.

  Talk about making it look bigger than it already is but how private of a land this place is for those windows to be like that?

  They also appear to be textured as the flora from outside are blurry til no distinction but the room is bright enough from the sunlight.

  Paying those no more mind, I turned to the said "gazebo" in the middle and...

  It wasn't a gazebo, it only appeared as a wooden gazebo with a flat roof from the side view. There were stairs leading up to it which was the reason for me thinking it was a gazebo. However, it is roofless and where you would normally stand under it, is a body of water, basically a small pool lightly littered with red rose petals and pink orchids. It stretched almost to the other side of the room, making a backwards C shape. There are small platforms to stand on like where I am and the innards of the C shape before going into the pool.

  I have to say this is way too nice.

  I'm way too confused to stare in awe however, as I basically have figured out this is supposed to be a bathtub from the presence of the typical small drains every 9 feet away from each other. Same with the four small stations of soap and shampoo bottles on their little shelves attached to this wooden structure til the end of the "bathtub".

  Looking at all this though, reminded me that I do like swimming even though I can't swim properly. So I went back down the stairs and walked behind the folding screens next to the door of where I came from to spot some shelves of fresh towels.

  Moments later, I stood where I was moments ago but partially naked. I have a towel covering half of me, of course.

  The glass door was covered by the privacy curtains mentioned earlier so whoever comes home would atleast not freak me out.

  Dipping into the waters, I noticed it was warm. It's almost strange considering I didn't feel any waft of warm air before this so maybe it was pre heated.

  When I was fully in the waters, I'm quite pleased to find that it only goes up to my collarbone, atleast where you can stand in it. There is also a slanted part where I can probably lay down on like an actual bathtub.

  Suddenly, a knock came from the door and with it followed a soft voice, almost with nervousness saying, "Sir, I do not mean to interrupt but your other dormmates will be arriving soon. I know how you dislike them around when you wash."

  I frowned.

  She's right, I dislike that very much.

  Although that also surprised me.

  If this is indeed a dorm by the standard definition, what kind of academy did I got into?

  I shouted slightly back towards the door, "Just tell them not to enter here for a while. In a bad mood." And with the silence of the bathroom, I tried enjoying myself.

  I turned to where the mirror is in the room. I noticed that I appear very different from how I usually am. In fact, I'm a completely different person and have a weird haircut.

  Although in my taste standards, it looks cool than actually weird. I vividly remember people calling it weird though.

  Anyway, I made my way to the slanted part and laid there with closed eyes.

  ...

  My chest felt tight. Usually you would see darkness and red when you stress up closing your eyes but instead I saw green.

  I couldn't open my eyes and so I began lightly panicking and tried thinking on why this is happening as my view in the darkness with green hue, slowly showing a green veiny appearance as I was thinking.

  Meanwhile, I heard a distant music somewhere, reminiscent of an emote in a game I played.

  With that thought, I suddenly could open my eyes again and saw that each of my limbs glowed a soft green. My wrists and ankles however, had glowing green strings attached to them but I couldn't find the source when I looked up on where the strings came from. It merely just vanishes as I look up higher.

  Through all this, I'm not in any pain but I am in abit of distress as the music from earlier became louder and louder until...

--

I woke up at 4:48 AM. Now that was the most luxurious dream I've had and wasn't a horror from the start. I do not know why the end was like that but I do know those are ideas from a game I like playing recently called Midnight Horrors.

Maybe I've been playing it too much.