Jealous! Jealous! Jealous (15)

Start from the beginning

"Morning." She started. "I just boiled the kettle so it should still be hot."

I hummed as I began to make myself a cup of tea. We stood in the kitchen watching the sunrise for what felt like an hour. It was quiet, probably because all the hybrids were asleep, and the bright sun shone into the house, wrapping everything in a warm glow.

"So." Jisoo started and I turned to face her. "You remember Jeonghan right?" She asked me out of nowhere.

"Yeah, of course I do." I replied to her, confused as to why she would bring him up out of nowhere. Jeonghan was an old friend of ours, more Jisoo's friend than mine but we still got along, he was a few years younger than us and honestly I hadn't spoken to him since high school.

"Well, his father owns a real estate company, I don't know if they have the type of place you're looking for. He mostly deals with large properties outside the city, like mine." She beamed at me and giggled. "I could tell him that you're looking for a place if you want, I'm sure he'd help out."

"Seriously? Jisoo, that would be great, thank you." I said to her as I gave her a quick hug as we laughed together before I cleared my throat. "So... h-how is Jeonghan?"

"Well since you turned him down he's been on a bit of a power trip." She laughed as she seemed to be thinking. "He's not bad or anything, he just has a lot of goals that he wants to accomplish, you know?"

I nodded as I understood what she meant, I remember back when we were younger how he would always follow us around, tagging along wherever we went. He had a crush on me, and at first I didn't mind, I thought it was cute, until he proposed. I shot him down and we haven't spoken since, it was awkward at first but after we got older it was just because we had our own things going on.

The calming silence of the morning didn't last long as soon enough I could hear the thundering of footsteps and tumbling down the stairs along with yelling.

"Y/n!"

︵‿︵‿୨♡୧‿︵‿︵

I was sitting on the couch, balled up in a fluffy blanket with a mug of hot chocolate and my laptop as I scrolled through the website the Jisoo had told me to, Jeonghan's dad's company, two cats curled up on my lap, Lisa and Jennie, they had been extra clingy recently but I guess it's because I haven't seen them in a while. Come to think of it, the boys had been very clingy recently too, weird...

I clicked on a house that looked interesting, it was far out from town, a little further than I wanted, but not so far that it couldn't be an option. The house was large and the land included the forest surrounding it, so far it was checking all the boxes, taking a closer look I saw that it said 5 bedrooms. I bit my lip as I thought about the amount of bedrooms we needed, there was 8 of us, but pack mates often shared sleeping areas I had learnt from a quick google search, but I also wanted the boys to have their own areas where they could do whatever they wanted by themselves, I groaned out loud as I threw my head against the back of the couch, waking up the 2 hybrids in my lap.

I hadn't said much about a new house to the boys. Did I have to re-invite them to live with me? Or do I just assume that they will? My thoughts were interrupted as Lisa had stood up on my chest and was now nudging her head into my neck, I huffed and snickered at her behaviour as I sat up straighter.

The house was surprisingly quiet at the moment, Jisoo had gone out to do something and the boys were around. Suddenly a black cat jumped down beside me causing the other two to jump away. I was surprised at the sudden appearance of the jet black cat, but welcomed his presence. He sat down on my lap as he glared down at the other felines, Jennie and Lisa growled at him but he hissed back and they jumped from the couch and left.