It's over...?(9)

Summary: Out came the sun and dried up all the rain, with the rain stopping and Y/n going back to work, she struggles to tell the boys about how she's feeling. With the café slow on staff and high ion customers the girls struggle to get all the work done, what happens when Y/n works herself too hard? Will the boys be there for her? Or have they already left...

Word count: 7.3k (Wow)

Warnings: Over exhaustion, Passing out, Let me know if I missed any!

If you enjoyed this chapter and are enjoying this series, please vote, comment, share with someone else who might enjoy it or even follow if you feel like it, it is much appreciated!

●・○・●・○・●・○・●・○・●

"Y/nnn!"

I groaned at the yelling from somewhere in the house, hoping I was just dreaming I rolled over to face Hoseok, he seemed to stir slightly, but stayed asleep, I started drifting back to sleep as well, my eyes closing as I was losing the battle, until I heard a loud scream.

I quickly sat up as did Hoseok, we both threw off the blankets and rushed towards the door, him being in front due to his faster reflexes, he threw opened the door and walked out until he was standing near the kitchen, and I quickly followed behind him. Standing across from us was Seoyeon, she had her hair down and her sunglasses pushed up, she was wearing some black pants and a white top which was covered by her long beige coat, she was looking over towards the couch.

Looking at the couch I saw Namjoon and Seokjin who had clearly just woken up staring back at her startled, the spare room door was also open, and Taehyung was peering out, I could see Jungkook's feet hanging off the bed, letting me know that he was still asleep, I glanced at Hoseok who was standing in front of me before looking back at Seoyeon as she started speaking.

"Uhm, Y/n?" She nervously yelled out, looking around a bit more before she spotted me, she came running towards me before grabbing me and pulling me away from Hoseok, she held on to me protectively as she tried to back up a bit more, her eyes wide with concern, but Hoseok wasted no time in grabbing me from her arms and pulling me back over to him and slightly pushing me behind his body.

Seoyeon reached out from my arm and grabbed a hold of it and tried pulling me away from Hoseok, in the corner of my eye I could see Jungkook and Jimin slowly poke their heads out from the room as well. I felt like a piece of meat being fought over by two wild animals, as the two kept pulling me back and forth I took advantage of their lack of focus on me and more on each other to pull myself away from both of them.

They both looked at me before Seoyeon took a step forward making Hoseok flinch before she started speaking. "Y/n, who are these guys? Are you okay?" She whispered, trying to stop them from hearing, but their hybrids ears would have picked up what she said anyway. Hoseok reaches for Seoyeon's arm that's she using to hold me and pulls it away making her turn to face him, he steps closer to me putting a bit of space between myself and Seoyeon.

"Who are we? Who are you?" He sneered, slightly growling at her. She stepped back seeming a bit nervous and offended, Hoseok was staring at her as she moved slightly away from him, he looked like he could tear her throat out at any second, it was different from his usually bubbly and friendly self and it kind of worried me, so I decided to step in.

"Hoseok, this is Seoyeon, my friend who works at the café with me." I said, trying to diffuse the tension. "Seoyeon, this is Hoseok, he is my friend who's been staying with me, remember? Along with the rest of the pack." I said gesturing to everyone else who was watching, Seoyeon looked around at them all, she must have spotted Jimin and Jungkook as she gave them a smile and a small wave.