Bunny boy (3)

Chapter Summary: The day after the incident Y/n is back to working, Jimin continues to visit and even brings a friend with him. Y/n sends a surprise for the boys and invites them inside the café, what happens when they show up without Jimin?

Word count: 3.3k

Warnings: Implied Violence, Bruises, Hand marks, Let me know if i missed any!

●・○・●・○・●・○・●・○・●

As the sky slowly starting to light up from the rising sun, I too woke up, doona tossed and half falling of the bed and pillows scattered all over the mattress and floor.

I really need to throw some of them out. I thought to myself slowly sitting up in my comfortable bed reaching for my phone to turn off the obnoxious alarm that I dreaded every morning. Groaning I scrambled out from the twisted blankets and headed for my bathroom grabbing my towel on the way.

I was a morning person really, just after I had my shower.

The warm water jolted out of the shower head before reaching my hair, feeling the relaxing water running through my hair and on to my scalp before escaping down the rest of my body was always my favorite part of showers. Washing the shampoo out of my hair I was remined of what had happened yesterday in the alley with Jimin and his...friends? Family? I wasn't sure on who they were, but Jimin trusted them, and I trust Jimin.

They way they were all living in that small alley put me off, that was why Jimin always went through the alleys, because that's where he lived. Appling conditioner to my hair I continued to think about the events for yesterday. After I left, by the time I made it back to the café it would have been late afternoon.

How long was I out for in the alley with Jimin?

I dragged myself through the back door, fatigue plaguing me just wanting to go home and sleep and shower the dirt off me. Walking to the counter, I lean over, looking into the sink, the plates from earlier gone, washed, dried, and put away. I turn the tap on ready to wash my hands before a stern voice sounded.

"Where have you been?!"

I spun around scared out of mind only the see Seoyeon, her arms crossed over her chest, a stern look on her face holding anger, annoyance, and most of all concern. Staring back at her I didn't know what to say or do and it seemed she didn't know either.

Her eyes slightly soften realizing the state I was in, hastily she made her way over to me engulfing me in a hug before pulling back and looking over me. She stopped when she noticed my scrapped knees and hands before looking up at me, sooner than I could stop her she pulled the neck of my top down to the right spotting the forming bruise from where I had hit the ground after Namjoon had shoved me. A gasp left her mouth at the sight before she pulled it down further showing the red hand marks from Namjoon, he did not grab me hard enough to bruise but those marks would be there for a bit, maybe a few hours or even a day or two.

She raised her hand covering her mouth lightly tracing the marks before speaking. "Who did this?" The coldness in her voice scared me, I had seen Seoyeon annoyed or mad at rude customer but never had I seen her like this.

"It was just a misunderstanding." I broke my silence.

"A misunderstanding! " She scoffed. "Y/N misunderstandings are when people don't understand. Whoever did this obviously understood what they were doing."

"Really it was! It was my fault. He was just trying to-"

"He?! Y/N we must call someone, this is-"