Chapter 5: So you are saying Y/n is Miho?

Start from the beginning

Rose: "What are you doing there, Y/n? Looking at the wall."

Y/n: (coming out of thoughts) "Huh? Yes."

Rose: "I asked what you are doing there, looking at the wall."

Y/n: (sigh) "Nothing, just looking at our pictures. Those days were nice. No worries, everything was going smoothly. And now, work, eat, sleep."

Rose: "Well, that was our teenage years, and now we are adults. We have to grow up and move on at some point in life. If we are stuck on one thing and keep hiding, we won't be able to face other problems. That's how life is, right?"

Y/n: (sigh) "Maybe you are right. I am leaving then. Bye."

Rose: "You are not going to eat breakfast?"

Y/n: "No, you know, I can't eat heavy in the morning."

Y/n said without looking at Rose while going towards the door.

Rose: "Bye, take care."

Meanwhile,

In Jungkook's room,

Jungkook wakes up with a headache, squinting against the sunlight coming through the window. He groans and rubs his temples. The memories of the previous night slowly come back to him.

Jungkook: (mumbling) "Ugh, my head. What happened?"

As he sits on the bed, he realizes he's in his house. Jungkook's eyes widen, and he looks around, piecing together the events from the night before.

Jungkook: (whispering to himself) As I remember, I went to the bar last night. How did I end up here?

Then he takes a look at his phone and sees Eun Woo's missed calls; that's when he remembered.

Jungkook: (whispering to himself) "Eun Woo... he brought me here."

As he scrolls down, he sees his last night call with Y/n, but he tries hard to remember what he said to her in his drunk condition, but fails to remember

He slowly gets out of bed and makes his way to the bathroom. After a shower, he gets ready to go to the company. Upon arriving at the company, the first thing he does is go to Eun Woo's office instead of his own.

He knocked on the door.

Eun Woo: "Come in."

Jungkook, still having a headache from drinking the night before, entered, and Eun Woo was sitting at his desk.

Eun Woo: (looking up) "Morning, Jungkook. Have you slept well?"

Jungkook: (rubs his head) "Yeah, thanks. What... what happened last night?"Eun Woo: (seriously) "You were a mess, Jungkook. And we need to talk."

Jungkook: (nervous) "Talk about what?"

Eun Woo: "Miho. You can't keep going on like this. It's been years. You need closure."

Jungkook: (defensive) "I just want to find her, Eun Woo. I can't let go."

Eun Woo: (worried) "I understand, but you're hurting yourself. And the way you're going about it... drinking yourself till you get drunk won't help."

Jungkook: (sighs) "I know. But yesterday I was stressed; you won't believe what happened yesterday."

Eun Woo: (confused) "What?"

Jungkook explained yesterday's incident to Eun Woo, while Eun Woo was surprised by each and every word.

Jungkook: (continuing) "Yesterday when I came to the office, I saw Miss Y/n holding my locket... (continued explaining the previous day)."