Ladybug thought for a moment. "Lucky Charm!" A teapot appeared from it. "A teapot?" thought the blonde. "It's strangely familiar." While she was thinking, Kitty Noir attacked the Sapotis so they couldn't get near her partner. "It's weird. I can't find anything."

"Don't worry, Bugaboo. Just think and I'll hold them up." Ladybug looked at the teapot again, then suddenly remembered something. "Of course! I know someone who can help. Gotta go!"

"Right now? Can't it wait?" Kitty Noir asked. "Well, it can't. You gotta trust me on this one."

"You know I trust you blindly. Go on, M'Lady!" Ladybug smiled, then nodded and left.

Kitty Noir backed away, then jumped onto the railing and grinned at them. "Well, you guys have been a bit bad. Time for some learning!" She swung her staff and hit the little villains. They screamed in fright and fell into the water.

She quickly jumped away and tried to lure them to a bigger place where they could do less damage. She rushed to the mayor's office and was ready to fight. The Sapotis charged at her, so she quickly struck them down.

Some of them jumped on her from behind, knocking her to the ground. She tried to stand up but couldn't as the others were already climbing on her. They tried to take off her ring but failed as a yo-yo suddenly broke their hats and they disappeared.

Kitty Noir stood up and saw another hero next to her lady. Most of her suit were orange with a white center. It was black on the ends of her hands and feet, as well as on her neck. On the top of her head were two ears resembling fox ears, and in her hand was a flute.

"Whoa! Who is this superhero friend of yours? No offense, but I thought it was just me and my lady."

"Kitty Noir, I'd like you to meet, uh..."

"Uh...Rena Rouge. Yeah, my name is Rena Rouge."

Kitty Noir walked over to her grinning. "Well, sneaky fox, think you'll be as sneaky as a cat?" while leaning closer. "I don't know. Should we take bets?" she replied, then flicked her bell.

The blonde looked back in satisfaction at her partner, who was a bit confused by their earlier interaction. "Your friend seems pretty good."

"I surround myself with only the best." she smiled.

"Welcome to our team." she said, then raised her hand. "If you need any cool superhero tips, you know where to come." she kissed the top of her hand.

"Really? You're gonna give me Ladybug's phone number?" The blonde was surprised for a moment as Ladybug giggled. "If I knew, I might give it to you. Anyway, I have a feeling that working with you will be fun."

Suddenly, a lot of Sapotis appeared and ran towards them. They backed each other up and got into a fighting stance.

"We're surrounded." Rena Rouge stated. "We're retreating." said Ladybug and ran away. Kitty Noir took the fox hero's hand and they ran after her. They jumped onto the roof of the office, with the Sapotis following them.

"There must be thousands of them." Kitty Noir said as they watched the pranksters climb the wall.

"Lucky Charm!" A unicycle appeared from it. "A unicycle?" the blonde looked at it strangely. Ladybug looked around and saw a rickshaw, a trash can, four rakes, two buoys, Kitty Noir's staff, Rena Rouge's flute, and the unicycle itself.

"Whenever you're, ready, M'Lady." Kitty Noir told her, then she and Rena Rouge jumped away. Ladybug slid down the roof and pulled the trash can and one of the buoys to her with the yo-yo.

"Rakes, unicycle wheel, traffic cone, tape, trash can. Do you always make it this complicated when you are saving Paris?" the redhead asked as she knocked the Sapotis away and jumped next to the other two.

"Trust me, Rena Rouge." Kitty Noir held out her staff so the three of them ran at it as they carried the props with them. She quickly pulled her staff back before the small creatures could step on it.

Ladybug went to the rickshaw while the other two went to a roof to do the other part of the plan. Kitty Noir watched as the blue haired distracted the creatures and lured her close. She smiled then jumped back to their new partner.

"All right, Rena Rouge, time to use your power." Meanwhile, Rena Rouge glued the rakes to the wheel of the unicycle. "I've never tried it. I hope it works."

"Just think of the illusion you want to create. Stay focused." she explained. The girl nodded with a smile, then blew into the flute. "Mirage!"

In the background of the city there was now the appearance of a huge amusement park. "Awesome!" the two marveled. Then her necklace beeped and started flashing. "My necklace is flashing. Um, that means I'm gonna change back soon, right?"

"Yeah, but don't worry about that. I promise we'll fix this in time. Even if you do transform, don't worry because I'll keep it a secret."

"Good to know, kitty, but you know our identities must remain a secret." she replied as she folded her hands in front of her and grinned at her. "Good job. You're a fast learner." She held out her hand and they high-fived each other.

"If you need any superhero tips, you know where to come." The blonde nodded, then they heard Ladybug's voice approaching. They saw her come between the two walls and stand up for them. "Phase two, Kitty Noir. Now!"

Kitty Noir stuck her staff into the center of the unicycle. "All the Sapotis are in the alley, phase three." Beside her, Rena Rouge was a little uncertain. "Is this really gonna work?"

"Oh, don't worry. Sometimes it's even more absurd than this." She jumped down and placed the unicycle between the walls before jumping onto another rooftop as Rena Rouge followed with the trash can in hand. "Your turn, Ladybug!"

Ladybug jumped between the walls and spun the device with the yo-yo. During that rotation, it took the hats off the heads of the Sapotis. The other two caught them with the trash can.

The mirage suddenly disappeared, much to the shock of the Sapotis. "We've got all the hats, Ladybug!" the redhead called out to her. Kitty Noir closed the top with a grin. "Cataclysm!"

She touched the trash can, which caused it to blacken and crumble. The Sapotis began to disappear until only two remained, and then those two turned back into two little girls. They were Alya's sisters.

"No more evil doing for you little akuma. Time to de-evilize! Gotcha! Bye bye little butterfly!" She grabbed the unicycle and threw it into the sky. "Miraculous Ladybug!" All damage in the city has been repaired.

"Pound it!" the three clapped their hands.

The three of them approached the two little girls, who were looking around scared, as they had no idea where they were. Rena Rouge looked at them worriedly. "Uh...gotta get going, uh, before I transform back."

"I can't wait to fight together again next time, Rena Rouge." Kitty Noir bowed and winked. "Bye, kitty!" she greeted her and ran away. "Meow." came the blonde's voice.

Ladybug listened to them a little confused. It was rather strange to her that Kitty Noir was not flirting with her but with someone else. As if it showed on her face, the blonde walked up to her.

"Of course I'm looking forward to the next fight with you, M'Lady." she said, then took her hand and planted a kiss on top of it. She smiled faintly and flicked her bell.

"Good to know, kitty. By the way, can you make sure the two girls get back home safely?" She nodded in response and walked over to the two girls as Ladybug watched her with a smile, then followed Rena Rouge.

"Okay, who's gonna tell me where you live?" she asked them, and the two girls threw themselves at her laughing. "I will!" Kitty Noir laughed along with them.