"That's cause you pulled my shit yesterday." I roll my eyes, placing my hair back up into the claw clip.

"You know what, stop talking shit about my hair when you be the one fucking it up." I pointed at him before pushing him back into the cold water.

"Oh that's how you wanna play?" Tremani chuckle.

"Yea, that's how I wanna play." I said splashing water onto him.

I gasp as Tremani pick me up, slowly running towards the deeper side and tossing me head first into the water.

Now my hair really fucked up. I lift up to breathe but went back under and successfully pull him under by his legs.

"Okay, Okay. I quit." I said, trying to catch my breath.

"You tried to kill me."

"No, I didn't." I chuckle, floating back.

"Now you talm bout you quit, you weren't even playing." Tremani splash water on me.

"You literally threw me head first." I told him, splashing water back onto him.

"You hungry?" Tremani asked and I nod.

After getting cleaned up we decided to go to this restaurant near the beach. It look like a brunch spot so we sat outside.

"I still got sand in my slides." I chuckle.

"Brah, me too." Tremani said, looking at the menu.

"What do this mean?" I ask him, tracing over From The Ground Up tattoo that was on his wrist.

"Uh, my grandfather used play that country song all the time for my grandmother. From The Ground Up dedicated his love for her. So when they died, I just got it tatted on me." Tremani replied.

"Awn, Sorry to hear that." I said. "I love country music so I feel him on that."

Tremani chuckle. "That old man use to sit on his bean chair all day, listening to some country music. He was a sucka for real."

"You a sucka too." I told him.

"Fa you yea." He shrug. "Why would I fumble you."

"I'm with you when you right." I told him. I could feel my phone vibrating so I pulled it up and Baby ran across.

I cleared my throat, pressing declined. See I have eight missed calls from Jourdan and my mom.

I hope Paris isn't down there starting shit, I knew I shouldn't have involved her in this shit. I think I'm getting too deep in.

"You good?" Tremani ask me and I nod my head, feeling guilty that I'm enjoying this moment.

"Stop worrying, that nigga a be there when you get back, Armani." Tremani said.

I sighed. "It's not even that."

"What it is then? Ion even understand why you ain't leave that nigga yet? You with me now." He shrug.

"Tremani."

He sucked his teeth. "Alright, Armani. Whatever."

Next Day, 12:15 pm

I place my make up bag in my suitcase before closing it. Tremani didn't come back to the hotel with me last night nor is he answering my calls.

I don't know what he's mad for, He knew I had a man and still decided to deal with me. He talked me into this. So Ima just go home.

Dealing with two niggas hard, definitely when they both act like bitches.

Jourdan keeps blowing up my phone and Tremani not even answering my calls. I don't want him to be mad at me though. ugh.

Standing my suit case up, I heard the room door open.

"What you doing?" Tremani ask, frowning his eyebrows.

"Home." I said, dragging my suitcase to the door as he closed it.

"Fuck you going home for? We still got this room for two more days." He said.

"Nigga you left me here by myself." I said.

"Alright, I needed to step away. I was upset." Tremani replied.

"What the hell you was upset about? You knew I was in a relationship before any of this shit." I told him.

He gently grab my arm. "Ion want no other nigga fucking you, Armani. Thinking bout that shit got my head gone."

"I'm not fucking him, Tremani." I lied. "Not now anyway."

"But you have been fucking him." Tremani answered.

I sighed rolling my eyes. "Yes, Tremani. We live in the same house. If I don't fuck him, he's going to think something's up."

"I don't give a fuck, let him. Then you lying about the shit." He told me.

"Okay, Tremani." I waved him up.

"Okay, Armani. Take your ass home then, I don't give a fuck." He said.

"Okay, I will." I shrug. "You acting like a whole kid, like you don't know what the fuck you was getting into."

"If I'm fucking you, ain't no need for you to be fucking another nigga." He spat.

"IM NOT FUCKING HIM! I'm out here with you, ain't I?" I semi yelled.

"Who the fuck you yelling at?" Tremani entire demeanor change. I was lowkey scared but I'm not nooooo punk bitch.

"Boy get the fuck out my face." I told him, brushing past him but being aggressively yanked by my arm.

"Sit yo' ass down." He spat. I sat down.

I did. I did.

"I fuck with you, Armani. I'm falling hard for you that's why all this shit getting me upset. I'm a grown ass man and I'm not gonna play hop potato with the girl I wanna be in a relationship with." He said. "You gon have to leave that nigga."

I squint my eyes.

"Don't do that, you ultimately know who I am going to choose." I sighed.

"That nigga?" He scrunch his face up.

"We been in a relationship forever, I can't just break that bond." I told him.

He chuckle. "Alright."