𝔳. drunk, jay

" drunk "

" drunk "

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ JAY HAD ATTEMPTED TO  ignore the ringing of his phone. but once the ringing had stopped and started thrice, he finally stepped away from his work to answer it.

"what," he sighed, rubbing at his tired eyes.

"why are you calling me at two in the morning?" your voice scoffed on the other line. Jay quickly shook his head with furrowed brows, knowing you couldn't see it.

"you called me, darling," he retorted loudly with confusion. "are you drunk?"

"I don't know," you whined on the other line. "I don't even know where I am." Jay took his phone away from his ear, putting you on speaker so he could hear you as he tracked you, both of you could see each other's location with the help of an app. You continued to ramble, "Yejun took me out, but then he was up on another girl all night, and he just left me, and now-"

"he left you?" Jay repeated as he locked in on your location. you weren't far from the apartment. "im pretty sure that's illegal."

"illegal to leave your girlfriend on a curb? 'cause it's totally not, he's done it before."

"no," Jay sighed. "it's illegal to leave a beautiful, drunk woman alone on a sketchy Seoul curb." you couldn't help but smile as you leaned your head into your hand. "I'll be there in ten."

note!

note!

alright, I'll stop with the short chapters. i promise the next one shot will be longer. 

also, 2K+ VIEWS?? I LOVE YA'LL SM<33 The next chapter is going to be 1k+ words! 

with love, 
Ira ʚɞ

don't forget to vote & comment !