𝔦𝔵.imagine: enha as older brothers

" enhypen as older brothers "( hyung line )

hyung line )

lee heeseung; 

You would be like the friend with an adorable older brother. Like the time Heeseung once gave you and your friends a ride to a garden, every time he smiled, your friends would be giggling in the backseat. Heeseung's charming demeanour had all of your friends crushing on him, so you had to scold him. He just laughed and ruffled your hair. Hee would always attend your annual function/performances or graduation even if your parents couldn't. He would do random things in the middle of the night, like making ramen and then wake you up and make you try it. 

park jongseong;

For others, it was always ' Sorry, my parents won't let me' when it came to hanging out with friends. But for you? it was ' Jay said no,' and everyone knew there was no refuting it because once Jay made up his mind, nobody could change it. He's like your third parent, always calling to ensure you're where you should be on days when you return home late at night. He'd be a wonderful, protective older brother. If he's out getting snacks or groceries, he always brings back a bag of your favourite snacks.

sim jaeyun;

Jake would be such fun brother. He'd come up with the most bizarre food concoctions in the kitchen at 3 a.m. and then force you to be the taste tester. Most of the time it was edible, but the other time, you had found a piece of wood. After that, he lost his cooking privileges. You'd have an unspoken connection where you could stare at each other and just understand how the other person is feeling. You had made one of your favourite memories with Jake. You guys would watch shows, and animes together at night.

park sunghoon;

A chill brother but protective at the same time (if that makes sense?) like he can be protective when has to, like when you had a date, then he literally stalked you. And when you brought home a boy, then Hoon was glaring at him the whole time. But, also when you need to go somewhere he wouldn't hesitate to drop you. Sunghoon would also take you to parks, malls etc. cuz, you are literally his best friend. And of course, he would teach you ice skating. Also, He would not let the members talk to you whatsoever.

don't forget to vote & comment !