That night,Madhav and Radha forgot their positions and lived for each other and became RadhaMadhavam.

That day passed away very fastly.
Next morning arise but with a new problem.

Clashes of swords can be heard in the early morning.
The early spiritual atmosphere of morning is now all chaotic and messed up.

Nauka Ratna,the only person survived in the war,attacked Varnapuri.

With some soldiers and swords,he is trying to attack a kingdom that too land of Madhav?

Madhav and Radha locked every single person of the kingdom in the whole castle and in shastrashalas.
Only some well trained soldiers are with them,as there is no need of a huge army to deal with this man.

Madhav told Radha to stay inside but she being a skilled women in sword fighting insisted to stay with him.

People inside are burning with worry and nervousness for their dearest rulers.
The words of priest yesterday are adding oil to their situations.
Vasughi and Lakshya are pacing back and forth not knowing what will happen,and trying to shrug every negative thoughts.

Can they say don't go and take actions against the man to a king and queen when there is an attack?
But how will they be calm with soo much burdens of thoughts and worries in hearts.

This moment seems helpless for everyone.
The people or even Vasughi Cannot say don't go to her children.
Because they're the efficient rulers of this kingdom who take care of their people with the utmost care.

Madhav and his soldiers are only resisting Nauka Ratna's attacks and they're not even trying to shoot back,as this the culture of India to not fight with someone weak or lower with power when we have the double.
We cannot attack on anyone with the name we're strong.
While fighting, it should be against the one who is same strong like us.

Nauka Ratna doesn't try to attack any of the house or castle,but he is targeting the couple Raha-Madhav.
The flame of revenge he wanted to take when Madhav took over the land led Nauka Ratna till hete from the state of covering on blood.
See how much their ego still plays!

All he want is to destroy Radha and Madhav even if it cost his life.

The attack went for an hour.
Nauka Ratna trying to somehow kill Madhav and his soldiers and them resisting.
Radha-Madhav are not even trying to attack back and thinking when Nauka Regards realises his fault they will let him go.

But case of Vijayashastra blood is different,Nauka Ratna is now showing his fox brain.
Some of Madhav's soldiers got wounded by him and his army and it made Madhav furious and angry.
Within minutes,Madhav killed Ratna's many soldiers.

The tightness of the atmosphere slowly went down.
Many of Ratna's soldiers died and he became more weak.
When he crossed his limit he had to bear every punishments from the couple and now he is unable to do anything.

Now there is no man by Ratna's side.
Madhav's wounded soldiers are shifted to the place where physicians take care of them.

Some other soldiers opened the door of castle after some times when Madhav ensured Nauka Ratna can do nothing to harm his people.
Nauka is laying almost lifelessly on the ground.

Madhav sighed and looked ahead at the castle,while Radha is standing beside him.

Vasughi stepped out first and started to walk down hurriedly with a worried and panicked face.
She is almost running to her children,making Madhav chuckle.

But in a sudden,her smile fell on the ground,she stopped on her track and shouted with widened moistened eyes.

"MADHAV"
Vasughi shouted and ran fastly towards him while gesturing to move aside continuously.
Madhav furrowed his brows and was about to turn back to see what was that.

But Radha hugged him tightly from behind and  soon he felt a sting pain on his stomach.

Nauka Ratna who found a sword effortfully took the weapon and with his all strength threw it on their direction.
Vasughi who saw that shouted and with that Radha hugged him tight making it touch her.
It didn't just touched her but pierced through her delicate skin which is marked by Madhav's name.

Sword entered into Madhav's skin through Radha's waist.
Madhav jolted forward with sudden attack and stumbled on the ground.

Tears dripped down cause of the pain from his eyes.
H slowly turned his head back to only find the sword piercing his wife's waist.
His eyes widened and his veins went freeze by that view.

His tears reached down seeing her closed painful face.

Soldiers ran towards them to save.
One sword is pierced through two bodies.
Blood is dripping down from the blood.
The land Madhav won with all his passion and giving his hardwork and sweats,is feeling his blood mixed with his love's.
Even the nature will be crying.
The stains of blood on the ground draws out the temporary pause of a long eternal divine examined love and flame of passion.

With shaky and energy less hand Madhav held Radha.

。◕。➜✧。◕。➜

Do vote and comment everyone ♥️✨

Guys,my exams are closer so updates will be late.
Please co-operate.

I will inform the date when I will again start the normal updating 🤎

Till then bye bye👋💁♥️