05^

"I think you loo handsome when you aren't stressed.."

A large hand caressed Alex's gentle skin, thumb gliding over his cheek delicately.

Emmett spoke as he held the boy close, almost threateningly too tight, "I mean, you're hot when you're stressed... but I'd prefer if you weren't

"You'd prefer if I wasn't hot?" Alex chuckled, turning away from the bear as he continued to rest his eyes. This was the closest thing to sleep he could get.

"Stressed~" Emmett reiterated, going on with his on slot of sweet nothings and tender touches. Hands gliding lower, down the boys chest to his waist and stomach. Whatever skin Emmett could latch onto, he would while whispering endearing praises to the mate he loved so much.

Suddenly, his whole world began to spin and before he knew it, Emmett was on his back with his wrists pinned above his head. Alex sat upon the bears broad chest, his hands and weight barely holding the bigger male down underneath him.

Emmett wore a goofy grin as he stared up at the love of his life, liking the sight of the smaller boy on top of him. Alex glared at his mate, annoyed with his antics.

"Oh? Are we going for a ride, Angel?" Emmett smirked, brow raising suggestively as his eyes raked down the boys bare body. Alexander's feminine figure left little to the bears imagination.

The boy shook his head with a roll of his eyes, done with his mates teasing.

"You're a mess.."

"I'm your mess~" Emmett released himself from the boys hold and let his hands naturally find the boys hips. His thumps massaged over the hip bone, letting his eyes take in the beauty in front of him, "Take some accountability."

Alex lent down to grant a sweet kiss to the bears lips. Emmett didn't complain, welcoming the gesture in kind.

It was moments like this that made him wonder why they never left home more frequently? Why was it only on special occasions, they could take off?

Either way, the man swore he would enjoy these moments for as long as he could. Eternity was a long time but if he wasn't careful, it would pass in a flash.

Slowly, Alex began to pull away. Emmett groaned in frustration as the boy moved to get off of him, "No! Angel, please.."

"We have to get up anyway, Emmett." The boy told the man as he picked up Emmett's shirt he had thrown aside the night before. As he pulled it over his head, "Eleazar and Carmen want us to join them for their hunt today."

"We can go hunting whenever." Emmett groaned again, sitting up to watch his lover move around the room as he cleaned. He wasn't gonna lie, his baby looked good in his clothes, "Besides, do we really have to go? I'm enjoying this view just fine~"

"Don't change the subject." Alex chuckled, throwing the man a pair of joggers to put on; Emmett catching them before they could hit him, "and yes, we do. Spring is coming quick and our stash from winter is running low. Perfect timing too."