04^

The Garage was bustling. One after another, coming in and out as everyone packed their vehicles. Emmett tossed his and Alexander's suitcases into the back of the Jeep, having to push the back seats down to fit more bags and boxes.

So far, the entire Cullen family was ready to go, just tying up a few odds and ends.

Carlisle finished his talk with Jasper and Alice as they watched Malek rolled in yet another large suitcase Rose had asked him to grab, even though her car was already over flowing.

Rosalie hadn't stopped complaining since she had started packing. First it was over how she didn't want to leave in the first place and now, she's complaining about where she wanted to be taken. Was it Italy? No, she wanted France. How about Australia? Too many spiders, let's go to Japan.

She and Malek went back and forth for hours up until now when everyone was ready to go. Since they couldn't stay in Forks anymore, everyone planned to go their separate ways until further notice.

However, one of his children had already left without a word.

Edward called the doctor and told him that he'd be leaving without them earlier. Said he wanted to clear his head and have sometime alone. After that, Edward hung up and that was the last Carlisle had heard from him.

His other children asked where the mind reader had ran off to but Carlisle could only say that the boy was fine and that he had went ahead of them.

It was like, simultaneously everyone have rolled their eyes. Just like Edward to run off and away from his problems.

"Rose, no more bags. You'll have to ship the rest." Esme scolded, coming into the garage with her own tote.

"No! I don't want my clothes smelling like cargo!" The blonde woman argued, making a face of disgust.

Esme shook her head but said nothing. She knew Rose could be difficult and there was no point fighting her right now of all times.

Carlisle chuckled to himself and clapped his hands together, gaining the attention of his children, "Alright, is everyone ready?"

"Yep!" Alice chirped, skipping over to her car and hopping into the passengers seat. Like wise, Jasper followed her, opening the drivers side door and preparing to get inside. His eye caught the reflection of his brother in the window and turned, seeing Alex playing with the sound system inside of his and Emmett's Jeep.

Chuckling, Jasper knocked on the passenger window of the truck and Alex looked up at his brother smiling in at him. The older male placed his palm against the glass, tenderly and gave the boy a curt nod. It was was a simple gesture that conveyed everything Jasper had to say, without having to actually say a word.

Alex returned the nod as he watch Jasper get into his car and turn the key; the engine revving to life. The garage hanger opened and soon the couple was was speeding down the driveway, gone without a second thought.

Alex sighed to himself as he went back to setting up his MP3 player; hooking it up to the Jeeps sound system like Emmett had shown him.