^Disclaimer^

This book follows mostly MidnightSun and the movies as it is easier to keep track, as well as is written in 3rd person following my OC Alexander.

This is a Male Reader story, so if you have come for a Female Reader story or Fem! insert and or have a problem with it then please leave. I don't mind if you are a female reading this story for the story as it is, but I will not tolerate bullying, insulting, or the romantism/sexualization of gay men by women on my platform. I am a transgender male and so this book is meant for all my gays, they's, and likeminded kings. But if you are a girl who is here to just read the plot, then welcome to the show lovelies.

If you don't like it, do not report, just leave and let the people who actually came here for the story to enjoy.

There will be mentions of sexual innuendos but not complete nsfw. mostly because I can't write smut or 'lemons' so don't expect it.

The story will be in 3rd pov but will mostly focus on Alex.

This book will follow most of the plot but will have my own personal spin on it. If your read the books and watched the movies, then you'll understand when you see the changes.

I DO NOT own anything from the Twilight franchise, only my own characters and the story surrounding them. This book is only for entertainment purposes and should not be taken at face value. Any other Warnings/Disclaimers will be in the mentioned as you read. Please enjoy.