04~

"It shouldn't be too long now, I just gotta tighten these bolts and this baby will riding smooth." The buff male said from his crouched position. Emmett was working on one of Alexander's new motorcycle, he and Jasper recently rescued from the junk yard.

It was something the two quieter members of the family had a shared bond over, much like their long history that dated back way before they joined the Cullen's.

"Should I keep the color?" Alex asked the taller. He was sat on the counter that lined the back garage wall, watching his mate work. It was definitely a sight he never got tired of.

"You'd have to ask Rose about that one, Hun." Emmett chuckled. Once he was done, the male stood to his full height. The sight of how he filled out the white beater and grease smudged across his skin was everything to Alex.

"You know, if you take a picture, it'll last longer." he teased, slowly strolling up to the boy seated on the countertop. Emmett positioned himself in between the boys' legs before pulling him closer.

The bigger males' arms braced on either side of the smaller, trapping him there.

Alexander smirked at Emmett's need to be close to him but enjoyed the proximity. They were together every day but even still, it was heaven to be in each other's arms.

Emmett made the first move, leaning down and kissing his mate who was still between his lovers' arms. The boy obviously reciprocated, hands finding the bears nape and pulling him even closer to deepen the already passionate kiss.

It became heated pretty quickly, soft touches becoming rough and needy.

Small groans and shy breathes left the two as they reveled in each other's touch.

No, they weren't going to do it in the garage as long as Alex had any say, but that wasn't gonna stop Emmett from trying.

Speaking of, the male trailed his kisses from the boys' lips and passed his cheek. Emmett's hands had already found the smaller's thighs and were basically using them as an anchor. His grip tightened every time he got too excited.

Alex moaned quietly at the roughness, used to how Emmett could be sometimes. His hands raked through the bears dark curly hair, tugging every once in a while.

Finally reaching the smaller's neck, Emmett smirked at the gasp that left the boys lips. He loved those sounds so much, especially when he was the cause of them.

He was able to get a few good nicks in before they were interrupted by a knock on the garage door, leading into the house.

Emmett groaned and let his head fall lazily into Alexander's shoulder. The boy only chuckled before inviting whoever it was to enter.

Alice popped her head in the next moment, her hand covering her eyes as if she was walking in on something she shouldn't.

"I know I'm probably interrupting something, but I really need to speak to you, Alex..." the pixie apologized, her hand still blocking anything unpleasant she might see, "...are you decent?"