Episode 6 ASEAN vs GRA & Imperial army part 2

Press up Gate new opening intro.^

City of lecca

Imperial Alliance army and Gallian rebels ar seee here from near of 2 miles away.

"Get people's out of here."said Major Jamil.

"Put children on the wagon we going to zwolle."said Welkin.

Everyone to tell about zwolle.

"Why's Zwolle it's that imperial territory but who side with you on."said male civilian.

"Because those are invaders was the one imperial army was destroyed but he occupied on their land might be save there."said welkin.

"Everyone it's true we're the ones to occupied their land because they have our battleship,military vehicle and even arsenal weapon air support."said captain kat Chan.

"So that's why happening from your world."said female civilian.

"Sir they're here."said gallian solider.

"Shit,goddamn it""Captain Chan contact military base zwolle but we under attack from city of lecca."said Major Jamil.

"Yes, major."said captain kat Chan.

Zwolle abandoned city, Southeast Asia (ASEAN) base anti-Valkyrie.

"Generals sir,we contact 4th recon division he said have civilian on city of lecca because their enemy is our allies."said brunei solider.

"WHAT!!,which one is enemy."said he Malaysia lieutenant general.

"Major Jamil said new friendly called Atlantic Federation and Principality of Gallia they fighting against imperial army and rebels but major was the one trying save civilian."said brunei solider.

"What's gonna do now."said Vietnam lieutenant general.

"Hmmm, city of lecca might be trouble they have civilian but imperial army and Gallian rebels trying kill civilian and recon division team."said Burma general.

"We don't have any choice saving the civilian's from city of lecca is bad idea."said Laos major general.

But Brunei major general have idea.

"Nonsense, we're here from another world but have civilian for Humanitarian refugee same like from Japan from ginza because they have refugee."said brunei major general.

Major general Haszaimi Bol Hassan from Brunei.

"That's good point sending all army,air troops and armor vehicle right NOW!!."Malaysia lieutenant general.

Back to the city of lecca.

Major Jamil was going to shoot with SAR 21 rifle was target imperial army. Lieutenant welkin used shocktrooper submachine gun and Alicia melchiott used Gallian rifle to fire the enemy rebels but there's too many of them and Staff sergeant margono ibo was firing up again with M60 machine gun.

"Take that imperial scumbag."said staff sergeant margono ibo.

"Watch our right."said Major Jamil.

"Largo,Shoot that tank."said lieutenant Welkin.

"Thought you never ask."said largo potter using rocket lancer was to fire the imperial tank.

"said largo potter using rocket lancer was to fire the imperial tank