Episode 6 ASEAN vs GRA & Imperial army part 1

Press up Gate new opening intro.^

City of lecca

When she have Alicia power if join the gallian army to fight against rebels and imperial but still the last standing of propaganda until then they show here.

"It's-it's-it's invaders from the another world of dragon statue of GATE."said GRA rebel solider 2.

"Guardian of god,so was true then the invaders are here."said GRA rebel solider 1.

After GRA tank was destroy private Phyo Aung was who firing RPG 7.

"Tank destroyed."said Private Phyo Aung.

"Surprised to see us maggots."said captain kat Chan.

"Covering fire don't let them killing civilian."said Major Jamil.

"Yes,sir."said everyone 4th recon division.

Welkin Gunther and squad 7 was realize saw wearing men in light green and weapon rifle color with black they're from another world.

"It's true those guys are came from another side gate of the world but they look like different and federation's but to save us and civilian."said Welkin.

"Welkin,Are they trying to save us from men in light green."said Alicia

"So that why they here and what is armored vehicle and another vehicle even they did there no way invaders have weapons."said Minerva Victor.

Staff sergeant margono ibo using that weapon M60 machine gun to kill that GRA rebels.

"TAKE THAT YOU TERRORIST"said Staff sergeant margono ibo was firing to kill GRA rebel solider.

Captain Kat Chan saw GRA rebel are retreating.

"Sir, they rebel are retreating."said captain kat Chan.

"Well,they're got way."said major Jamil.

And major Jamil was saw Young lieutenant Santos to where he is.

"What hell is Young lieutenant Santos I guess calvary run off now and everyone middle is combat."said Major Jamil.

Young lieutenant Santos was captured by one of them GRA rebel and still young boy.

"Sir, another got way but got this young boy and that rifle."said Young lieutenant Santos.

"Oh,hey there Santos".said 2nd lieutenant Nhung.

"Thank for that major."said young lieutenant Santos.

"Well not only that."said Major Jamil.

One person who walks from here standing that man hold the ZM MP rifles to point.