Episode 3 GRA & East Europan Imperial Alliance vs Royal Brunei army force

Press up Gate new opening intro ^.

11:20 to 11:30 a.m the battle of Bandar Seri Begawan.

"Contact 3 to 6 what status the capital."said on radio from base.

"We got problem our men we shoot them with old German nazi is incoming in building apartment."Corporal Jamil to radio base.

"Roger that, Reinforcement hasn't arrived of yet."said radio base to Corporal Jamil.

"For how long until reinforcements".said Corporal Jamil to radio base.

"Proximity from 9 minutes until sending more reinforcement."said radio base to Corporal Jamil.

"Make it 6 minutes sending helicopter and planes to firing zeppelin,planes and tank."said Corporal Jamil.

"Roger that we sending airborne for now."said radio base to Corporal Jamil.

But Brunei police SWAT prepare to engage firing squad with SMG rifle and M16 rifle.

"Hold the line,hold the line nothing get though now make sure keep for now."said Brunei SWAT.

Someone was shot police officers and SWAT team.

"Officer down I repeat is Officer down."said pilot officer.

Brunei SWAT team stand and fight as well but taking too long now and 3 police officer was injured critical massacre but Brunei solider saving civilian's.

"Sir,we got civilian are here heading to Yayasan shopping center."said Brunei solider 1.

"Roger that keep our civilian saved."said Corporal Jamil.

Enemy sniper on the roof on apartment.

"SNIPER!!!,get inside now!!."said Brunei solider 2.

Brunei Solider 3 was single firing with SAR 21 to aiming the sniper kills.

"Sniper down NOW GO GO GO!!! INTO SAVE PALACE."said Brunei solider 3.

Corporal Jamil and all Brunei solider still fire the weapon with SAR 21 rifle to defend his Brunei capital and build the barricade.