XX- Double Date

Jungkook's Pov 

i dont know why Ms.Park Y/N would suggest us to go on a double date so that we could get to know each other's date better , because I sure as hell don't want to get to know Taehyung 'better' .

"JUNG-Koooookieeee , are you ready ?" Y/n asked as she knocked on the door and I closed my eyes and sighed .

'Only if she wasn't this cute'

I went over to the door and opened it for her . She smiled at me and signaled me to spin around and I lifted my hands and spun for her. 

"Ooh , white tshirt , black pants with black leather jacket . Classiccc . I like it" she said as she looks up from my outfit to my face . She passed me a crescent eyes smile , as I passed her a small smile , and that is when my eyes dropped to her outfit . She was wearing a white short summer dress with a black leather jacket . I smile at her "Is that the jacket I gifted you ?" I ask and she smiles and nodded .

"Not only the jacket , but the earrings and necklace is also gifted by you" She said as she showed me her necklace and earrings and I smiled knowing half of her outfit was gifted by me .

"You like it when I wear the things you buy me right? That's why I wore them . I know you didn't wanna go on a date in the first place , so might as well wear something that makes you happy ." She said as she smiled and all I could think about was how bad I wanted to kiss her .

I'm sure she noticed my glance at her lips because she licked them "Is there something wrong with the lips ?" She asks immediately taking out her phone to check but I put her phone down from one hand and hold her cheek from the other "There is nothing wrong . You look perfect sweetheart" I said as I smiled and pressed a small kiss on her forehead .

"I'll go decide what shoes to wear" I said as I passed a small smile and walked past her .

Y/N's Pov

'NO NO NO NO'

'I can't let it come back'

I rushed to the washroom , and locked it behind me .

I turn to look at myself in the mirror . I was red . My cheeks and even my ears . They were fucking crimson red .

I looked at myself and sighed "Fucking Jeon Jungkook . What kind of a spell do you always manage to cast on me ?" I whispered to myself as I look at myself again. 

I laugh looking at myself "Its alright . It's just blush . I'll tell him it's just blush if he asks me why I'm red ." I laughed hysterically as I walk out.

"Y/n hurry up" he said as soon as he spotted me coming out of the washroom . I quickly reach him at the doorway where he was putting on his shoes and I start wearing my heels .

...

Jungkook got out of the car and came over to my side to open my door. I smile as I walk out. 

"where are we supposed to meet again ?" he asked as I opened the chat between me and nayeon unnie.

"The Paradise Restaurant, 3rd floor.  It's her best friend's restaurant" I said and he looked at me, and then looked away and smirked.

'So they're close ?' I smiled at him as we walked to the restaurant.

...

"Its so nice to meet you again y/n" nayeon said as she went straight for a hug .

"I know . I have been looking forward to meet you properly" I said as I hugged her back .