"Wait, our grandfather!?" Ukraine exclaimed

"Yes." America answered

"Is he her dad...?" Belarus asked

"Yes, he is her biological father." America confirmed. So that means she's my...Aunt and my father's sister? That was an odd concept to grasp. Plus, she was America's state, which made him her adoptive dad.

"Can we meet her?" Ukraine asked. America sighed.

"Yes, but give it some time. Let it come naturally..?" America said hesitantly.

"Ok!" Belarus nodded, still freaked out by what she had just learned.

We went back into the dining room, and I saw two states on the table yelling about guns. Behavior that I had seen America do at meetings, so I honestly wasn't that surprised to know his kids shared the same behaviors.

"Texas, Mississippi off the table!" America yelled. Britain was holding a steaming cup of tea and looked traumatized. "Dad, where's Dixie?" America asked

"Last time I saw him, he was dragging Florida that way." Britain answered and pointed towards a hall.

"Okay, follow me." America told us and led us to the hall.

<Dixie pov>

"NO!" I exclaimed as I moved Florida to my other hand (he was hanging upside down) to avoid being bitten.

"But I want to!" Florida whined

"No bitin. calm your butt down." I demanded. He pouted in my hand.

"But!" Florida started but got cut off by me.

"Stop bitin, you have sharp teeth. You're probably not even human. you're like a vampire or somethin." I replied. He grinned

"Maybe I am!" He shouted in a happy voice.

"Possibly but no bitin' your siblins." I said as I set him down.

"What do I bite?" Florida questioned

"I don't know!" I started, "your pillow!"

"Oooooooh, I could eat the feathers that could fall out!" He realized and giggled.

"Why do you act like this sometimes?" I asked

"Because I can!"

"Fair."

Then I saw America approaching us from down the hall with 3 accomplices. I gave Florida the "act good, so we BOTH Don't get our buts whooped" face and hoped for the best.

"Dixie!" America exclaimed when he reached us.  "So this is Dixie, and that state is Florida." Ame explained. The three who I now recognized as Russia, Belarus, and Ukraine all nodded along.

"Nice to meet you!" Ukraine greeted, knowing I was aware of who they were.

"You too!" I responded. Florida squirmed in my hands, so I let him go. He eyed the country's with an emense amount of caution as he stood up from the ground.

"You bunch look weird." Florida stated. America was clearly holding back laughter (as was I), and the country's looked surprised at the teens' statement.

"Well, we're from a place that's most of the time really cold." Belarus replied.

"Hm, you got polar bears?!" Florida questioned them.

"I have them." Russia stated while raising his left hand.

"That's cool! The only time I've ever seen them is in Alaska, but I tried to ride the polar bear, so I got banned from Alaska." Florida rambled.

"Why would you try to ride a polar bear?" Russia asked

"Why wouldn't I?!" Florida defended.

"He's just like that." I whispered over Florida, who looked up at me with awe.

"Wait, you said Alaska, right?" Belarus asked. Russias eyes widened, and Ukraine started to eye America cautiously.

"Oh yeah!" Florida started. I began grinding my teeth, knowing exactly where this was going. "She's like your aunt, right?"

"Yeah..." Ukraine mumbled.

"Oh!" Florida exclaimed."That's cool!"

"It is." Belarus agreed.

"Okay, we are going to go fetch Canada and get rooms. Have fun with the gator, Dixie!" America said as he directed the Slavs away from us. I looked to Florida, who had an exotic grin that could only be his plastered on his face.

Then he bolted down the hall.

I started to run as soon as my mind registered what he was doing. He ran in zigzags like you would if someone was shooting at you but instead he was running from me who was feeling quite angry but also not angry because this is better than stopping gun fights, this atleast has some new things that could acour. Florida then reached the stair case, which he flew down (but so did I and I was able to gain some space that was between us) He was turning a corner when I was close enough to resch got him and I grabbed his wrist and pulled him back. He tumbled backward, and I used the momentum to throw him on my shoulder.

He shrieked, and I walked him to the dining room where I would plop him in a seat and tell him to chill.

<Alaska pov>

I was internally screaming as I slammed the door to my room.

They are here.

THEY ARE HERE

MY FREAKING NEPHEW AND NIECE

IM GOING TO DIE

-
1398 words