#1

I apologize if there is any mistakes in grammars because english is not my first language. I'm also new in writing so i'm doing my best. I'm a new f1 fan so i also apologize if there is any misinformation, but i'll usually check informations beforehand. There might be some swearing words. This story is completely fiction.

"Oh, why can't we for once.
Say what we want, say what we feel?"

The sound of a phone ringing was echoing the bedroom. A girl woke up from that sound groaning as the tries to wake up. "Who the hell is calling at 2 am in the morning." She took the call then realizing it was from her mom.

"AVERY ARE YOU HEARING ME" Her mom said in a very loud voice. "Jeez mom i hear you, why are you calling at this hour?" She asked obviously still tired. "I can't believe this is happening OH MY GOSH..." Her mom said still shocked. The girl still confused, what the hell is going on.

"Okay listen.. your brother earned a spot at Alpha Tauri in Formula 1." Her mom said trying to be calmer. "Mom.. THAT'S AWESOME WHAT THE FUCK IM SO GLAD THIS CALL IS FOR A GOOD REASON." Well you see, this is Avery Clei Deanne. An Australian, French girl who now lives in Melbourne, Australia. She has been a Formula 1 fan since she was 11 when the 2018 season began. Her brother, Asher Conrad Deanne more known as Asher Deanne in Formula 2. Last year, he was 3rd in the drivers championship. For this year, he's a red bull junior academy driver. No one expected a driver change in the middle of the season. But, after this summer break. He will earn a spot to drive in Formula 1 at Alpha Tauri.

"IM SO HAPPY FOR MY SON"
"This is great news mom, but i need to sleep.. i have school tomorrow?"
"Thats is right, i'm sorry honey you go ahead and sleep."
Then they said their goodbyes and closed the call.

AVERY DEANNE POV

I woke up this morning a bit tired from the lack of sleep. At school i saw my bestest friend ever. Rebecca, she's a model and i'm a singer. My parents Lauren Deanne and Henson Deanne are the owner of a big company in America where they produce many different kind of carriers for teenagers or young adults.

"A my love i missed you darlingg" My best friend Becca said. "It has only been 2 days B." We only giggled and continued our day. Suddenly a classmate approached us, "Avery, is it true your brother will be a Formula 1 driver?" I only nodded. "Woww that's cool, hope for the best for your bro." I only smiled then saying thank you.

"So, how does it feel to leave Aussie after high school?" Rebecca asked me. "Can't wait honestly, I wanna see what will happen to me there. Can't wait to exploree the worldd." I say in a normal tone. "I just wanna write songs using my experience and explore the entertainment world" I say while smiling. "Let's have fun together my love" Becca replied. Oh i love my girl so much. She'll always be with me anytime and any situation. Don't know what i'll do without her.

At home, i notice there are more cars than usual. I went in my house and noticed the crowd. It was a few people but more than usual. "What's happening?" I asked to no one in particular. "Oh wow my little sister" The voice of my annoying brother spoke. "Oh hey Asher, congrats for the seat" I said. "You don't have to pretend you're excited to be in the paddocks and meet your number one favorite driver everr" He said mockingly. "Okay shut up."

"Don't worry, i'll introduce you to Leclerc soon enough when i get close to him" He said meaning it. I just smiled to him. I gotta be honest, since i first know about Formula 1 I noticed Charles. He was a pretty good rookie and then I knew about Jules Bianchi and his dad and when he won a race 2 weeks after his dad passed away. I was really impressed as a 11 years old little girl. Then it was announced that he will move to Ferrari for the 2019 season, i loved the Ferrari team on the 2018 season. My favorite driver was Sebastian Vettel until I knew about the rookie Charles Leclerc.

Then when i watched the 2019 season, he won in spa? and he wins in monza? I shivered, it was brilliant. Overall, i just love watching Formula 1 and i'm actually proud of my brother for making it there. Also the part where i get to see the drivers i grew up watching in real life. I know my parents were really rich and my brother is also a driver but since i'm still a kid before and basically now. I wasn't allowed to go to the grand prix. So this is a big chance for me.

"So when will we go to the races" I asked. "Be patience darling, we'll find a time to go. You still have school and many practices to do" Mom replied. "Let me check our schedule" My dad spoke. I'm just praying inside my heart hoping that we can go soon. "Oh, so I think we can go to Italy-" Dad shared until I cut him off. "YES" I screamed. "I'm sorry, i'm just excited to go to monza for my first grand prix." I blurted excitedly. "I will remember to introduce you to Charles don't worry" Asher said while mocking me. I gave a middle finger quickly to him before my parents saw.

I don't know if anyone on the grid knows me or not. I'm gonna be honest i'm not that unknown in the world. My single song "Lacy" kinda blew up on tiktok and i gained a ton of followers on instagram. Currently my instagram @averydeanne has 538k followers. My parents are pretty well known so i'm not that shocked. I just brushed the thought of and tried to write songs.

CHARLES LECLERC POV

I woke up today with a big news. Nyck De Vries will be replaced by a former driver from F2, Asher Deanne. I heard his family is really rich. I just shrugged and went with my day. It's still summer break so i decided to go on the simulator to play a bit.

After lunch i accidentally met Lando on a restaurant so we decided to eat together. "So, you heard right? The Asher guy" Lando spoke. "Yeah, he seems cool I think?" I replied. "His parents is the owner of Deanne mate, that company is like 5 times richer than my dad" Lando explained. "You're a formula 1 driver mate" I said. We just laughed it off and continued our meal.

2 MONTHS LATER

NETHERLANDS

P10: DEANNE

DNF: LECLERC

It's the Italian grand prix. It's a thursday so today is just interviews and other stuffs. I'm disappointed at my result in the dutch grand prix. I have to do better here, it's the home of ferrari. I have to either win or get a podium. Then i saw Deanne, he got a point on his first race, that's good for a rookie. "Hey Asher? Congratulations for the point on the previous race. Wait how old are you?" I asked. "Well thank you, i'm 19, let's do better next time shall we?" He replied. I make a wow face and just nodded.

"So you're Australian? Your flag i mean"

"French Australian"

"I see"

We talked a bit about our racing experience. Then i saw Asher waving to somebody, signaling the person to come here. It was a girl.

"Well Charles i want you to meet my sister"