Bathroom Vent

Imagine Type: cute

Warnings: none (I don't think)

Status: Y/n and Chris are together.

Y/n's P.O.V

I grab a fresh pair of clean clothes along with a couple of towels and a washcloth. I'll be completely honest; I think when it's time to take a shower it's my favorite time of the day.

I walk into the bathroom and set my towels and clothes on the sink. I turn on the water in the shower and let it get warmed up as I strip down.

I pull the curtain open just a bit to feel the temperature of the water. It was perfect. I don't care what anyone says. If your bathroom doesn't look like a sauna, you ain't doing it right.  i carefully enter the shower, pulling the curtain behind me. I let the boiling hot water run over my body and through my hair.

I start to sing to a song inside my head. I'm currently over at Chris's house, so I didn't want to blast music like I usually would and disturb the peace; so a silent shower it was. I reach over and pump some of my shampoo into my hand. Once I got my desired amount, I start to massage the shampoo through my hair.

"Baby, bye, bye, bye." I mumble softly as I continue to massage the shampoo into my scalp.

Just then, the bathroom door swings open along with Chris shouting with the sound of the door closing soon after.

"I swear those kids need to get off my case." I hear Chris exhale.

"What's happening?" I asked with my eyes shut, not wanting to get shampoo in them.

"Nick and Matt. Talking about how I need to not pay any attention to the rude fans in our fandom." Chris explains as I hear him sit down on the toilet.

"Well, they have a point." I said as I rinse the shampoo out of my hair. "And are they really fans if they're being mean and rude?"

Chris groans and lets out a frustrated scream.

"Well, they do." I repeat. "Feed negativity into your brain and you're gonna be miserable. What are they even saying now?'

"Oh, they aren't saying a thing about me. It's you they're talking shit about." Chris tells me.

"Me? Shit, that isn't nothing new." I tell him as I pump some condition into my hand.

"Still, you are my girlfriend and I have a duty to protect you." He continues.

"Chris it's okay, really it is. I don't give a fuck." I tell him, applying the conditioner to my ends. "And while I appreciate you, you don't have to defend me."

"They're saying you're cheating on me. That you and Matt would make a cuter couple. That you're using me. Just the most randomest shit you could possibly think." Chris continues.

"Well, some people are so unhappy with their relationship that they feel like they have to destroy someone else's relationship that's seems perfect." I tell him as I grab and washcloth and my body wash.

"That's fuck up." Chris says.

I look around to see if I bought my razor into the shower with me; I have a bad habit of forgetting it. Which is what I did once again as I can't find it.

I pull the curtain back ever so slightly to poke my head out of the shower. I see Chris sitting on top of the sink with my razor on the other side of the counter.

"Quit looking at it. Can you hand me my razor please." I said reaching out my hand.

"These people are saying you're like in six different relationships and not a single one is with me. Do you even know anyone from Europe?" Chris asks while getting off the sink and handing my razor to me.

"No. Why? Are they saying I'm dating a European swimsuit model?" I asked out of curiosity.

Chris turns his phone to you, allowing me to get a better look at the list.

"Who the fuck even is that?" I asked, not even knowing who the person is.

"Right?"Chris says looking at his phone as well.

"They're even saying I'm in a relationship with Nick?" I said, being dramatic to get a laugh out of Chris; in which I succeed. "Umm, me and him will both have a problem with that one."

I pull the curtain and spray some of my shaving cream on to my legs. I start shaving them when Chris speaks up again.

"Like, why are people like this?" I hear Chris groan in frustration.

"My papaw always told me that if people are speaking badly about me, it's either a guy who can't have me or a girl who can't be me." I said.

"Damn. Your papaw sounds wise." Chris says.

"He knows how the game goes. He never remarried, which is probably why the dude is about to be 86." I said. "He always gives me life advice when I go home."

"What kind of advice did he give you about me?" Chris asks.

"Oh he just told me not to kick your ass too harshly." I tell him.

Chris bursts out laughing. I rinse the conditioner out of my hair, alone with the excess shaving cream off my legs along before turning off the water. I poke my head through the curtain once more.

"Hey goofy. Hand me my towel if you don't care." I said reaching out my hand again.

Chris wipes the tears out of his eyes as he passes me my towel. I dry my body off from behind the curtain before wrapping the towel around my body and stepping out of the shower. Chris finally calms himself down and catches a breath of air.

"You know this isn't the most awkward bathroom vent session we've had." Chris says hold my hand.

"No, I think the session where you came in while I was brushing my teeth to take a shit will always be the most awkward." I said with my eyebrows raised.

Chris bursts out laughing again. Geez. What am I going to do with this kid.