Little Helper

Imagine Type: cute

Warnings: throw up

Status: Y/n and Chris are together.

A/N: Requested

Y/n's P.O.V

I look in the mirror admiring my teeny tiny baby bump. I smile as I roll my shirt back down. I hear the door swing open and look over to see Chris.
He walks over to me and gives me hug.

"Did you have fun?" I asked smiling up at him.

"I did. And I won." He tells me. "Nick and Matt will be back a little later."

"Okay. Oh I started a baby registry. I was wondering if you'd care to look through it with me?" I said with my hands behind my back.

"Of course." He smirks, places his hands on my cheeks and giving me a kiss on my forehead.

"Yay!" I smile and clap.

I sit down on the bed and Chris sits right next to me. I open up my Amazon app and got to my baby registry.

"Okay so I got a lot of onesies picked out and bedding." I said holding my phone to where both Chris and I could see. "Also do you think we could run to the store and grab the baby's crib?"

"Don't ya think it's a little early to be buying a crib?" Chris asked.

"He or she will be here before we know it." I said.

"Fair enough." Chris said giving in.

"I also ordered the paint for the nursery so we'll have to pick it up too." I tell him. "Ooo, we also need to think about what we want their first outfit and bringing home outfit to be."

"Oh my god." He said giggling at me.

"Come on. We have so much to do." I said grabbing my keys with a big smile on my smile.

~ At The Store

Me and Chris just picked up the paint but with my emotions all over the place, now I'm overthinking.

"Maybe I should've went with a different color." I said bite my thumb nail. "What if the baby doesn't like it?"

"Y/n the color is perfect for the nursery." Chris reassures me. "When the baby gets a little older and wants to change the color then we can, but I really like the crème color you picked."

"Okay, I'm sorry." I said shaking my hands out. "Overlook me right now."

"You're fine. Come on, lets go look at baby clothes." Chris said.

I smile as we walk over to the baby clothes. The baby section is my happy place. I've always enjoy looking at the little baby clothes. However, everyone in my life knows I am not allowed to be left alone in the baby section.

After about an hour, we finally leave the store. We bought the crib, a few shelves, a rug, quite a few outfits, and other miscellaneous things.

Once we make it home, Chris helps me bring everything into the house and we head right to the nursery to start putting stuff together.

We start with the crib and we're off to a bad start because Chris didn't want to read the instructions so he begins to struggle.

"The fuck is this piece?!" Chris says looking at a awkward, looking piece of wood.

"If you would read the instructions this will be a whole lot easier." I said, holding the instructions in the air.

"Instructions are for pussies." Chris says, still analyzing the pieces of wood.

I playfully roll my eye and continue to read over the instructions. It ends up taking Chris 4 hours to put the crib together, meanwhile I painted the walls of the nursery.

"Yes!" I hear Chris yell from behind me.

I turn my head and look to see that the crib in fully built.

"Told you we didn't need instructions." Chris says standing up off the floor.

"Ya would've had it done a long time ago if you read the instructions." I said finishing up the paint on the wall.

"I really like the color. It really brightens up the room." Chris tells me, resting his head on my shoulder.

I smile as I place the paint roller down.

"Ugh my feet are killing me." I groan.

"Come sit down and I'll give you a foot massage." Chris says walking with me out of the nursery.

"With the stories I've heard, I don't know if I want a foot massage from you." I said, playfully.

Chris opens his mouth, acting offended. I smile, knocking into his shoulder playfully. We walk into our room where I lay down on the bed. Chris crawls onto the bed and starts massaging my swollen feet.

After a while, we end up falling asleep. Morning came way too quickly. I quickly sit up in bed, feeling my stomach being turned.

I quickly rush to the bathroom, hearing Chris calling out my name but completely ignoring him. I swing open the door, also immediately getting down on one knee and throwing up into the toilet.

After a minute of me throwing up, I raise my head to see Chris standing beside me holding a bottle of water and one of my Phenergans.

"Thanks baby." I said as he handed them both to me.

I quickly take it while Chris flushed the toilet before joining me on the bathroom floor.

"Fucking morning sickness." I groan. "Remind me to call later to schedule another ultrasound appointment."

"Don't worry about that." He tells me.

I look at him confused.

"I called yesterday and you have an appointment this Thursday." He smiles.

"You da best." I said, booping his nose before giving him a kiss.