Little More Love

Imagine Type: cute

Warnings: none (I don't think)

Status: Chris and Y/n are together.

Y/n's P.O.V

I'm exhausted. Physically, mentally and spiritually. It's been a rough week. It's been meeting after meeting all week. If I'm not in a meeting, I've been on the phone with my manager.
Going over schedules, events, coming up with new merch ideas, new video ideas... don't get me wrong I absolutely love my content creator lifestyle but just like any job, it does wear you out.

I flop down into my driver seat of my car. I just got out of a 4 hour long meeting and I couldn't be happier cause that was the last meeting for the next two weeks.

I turn on my car and start driving down the road. It's only 7 a.m, yes I had a meeting at 3 in the morning. Wouldn't be my first choice but it's what worked for my manger.

I continue to drive until I reach the triplets's house. I pull into their driveway and park to where I'm not blocking the path for the van; just in case Matt needs to go out.

I grab my spare key and get out of my car, making my way to the front door. They're probably still asleep so I'm gonna be as quiet as possible to not disturb the silence.

I make my way up the stairs then down the hall to the stairs that lead down to Chris's room. I enter his room and take my shoes off before walking over to his bed where he is still sleeping.

I sit on the edge and start to stretch/massage his scalp. He starts to smile softly as he starts to wake up. He opens his eyes that quickly get drawn to me.

"Y/n?" He says, his morning voice making him sound raspy. "What time is it?"

"7." I yawned.

"Why the fuck are you up?" He asked stretching his arms.

"I had a meeting." I said, rubbing one of my tired eyes.

"That's ludicrous." Chris says before turning over to his side.

I smile before crawling over and getting under the covers. I face Chris and wrap one of his arms around me. I cuddle my head under his chin while laying my leg over his. I wrap my arms around his waist and hold him close to me. I feel Chris kiss the top of my head before I completely fall asleep.

~ Time Skip

I sit up in the bed, waking up from my slumber. I grab my phone off the nightstand and look at the time.

10:43 a.m

I slept a few more hours. I look over and notice Chris wasn't in bed. I don't know why but I cave his affection right now so I get out of bed to go a find him. I walk up the stairs and hear voices coming from the kitchen.

"I'm just saying." I hear Nick speak.

I finally reach the top of the stairs and walk over to the two boys in the kitchen. I walk behind Chris and wrap my arms around him, resting my head on his back.

"Wha.. hey Y/n." Chris says looking over his shoulder.

"I didn't know she stayed the night." Nick says.

"She's didn't." Chris informs him. "What time did you come over?"

"7." I mumble still trying to get woke up.

"I thought you had a meeting this morning?" Nick says.

"I did. It was at 3." I said moving around to where I'm hugging Chris's side.

"YOU HAD A MEETING AT 3 IN THE MORNING?!" Nick said, in complete shock. "That's outrageous."

I just shrugged.

"You hungry?" Chris asked me.

"I could eat." I said.

"Okay. You want cereal or you want eggs, toast, pancakes and biscuits?" Chris asked me.

"Cereal's is more then enough." I said.

"Okay." Chris goes to walk away but I don't let go of him for a second. He looks at me before wrapping his arms around me once more and giving me a squeeze. "Okay, you gotta let me go so I can make you some food."

"Okay." I pout letting him go.

I sit down at the kitchen table and watch Chris the whole time he makes me a bowl of cereal. Once he finished, he places the bowl of cereal in front of me.

"Thank you." I said softly.

"No problem beautiful." He tells me before leaning down and placing a kiss on my forehead.

Chris makes himself a bowl and sits down to join me. I reach across the table and hold his hand the whole time we eat. Call me clingy all you want but I really need him today.

Once we got finish, we put our dishes in the sink and head back down to his room where he turns on his PC and starts up Fortnite.

I walk over to him and wrap my arms around him. He looks down at me with sweet eyes as a smile spreads across his face.

"I'm gonna play a few rounds okay?" He tells me.

"Okay. Can I watch you?" I asked softly.

"Of course." He says pulling out another chair for me to sit in.

I sit down next to him and lay my head on his shoulder as he looks for a match. I wrap my arms around one on his, doing my best not to disturb his game.

Every few minutes Chris moves his head to place a kiss on mine. I was doing my best not to fall asleep but I end up dozing off here and there.

I wake up to Chris talking a bit louder then before. I sit up and rub my eyes.

"I'm sorry Y/n. I didn't mean to wake you up." Chris says looking at me.

I get up from my seat and go to sit down in Chris's lap. I wrap my arms around his neck and my legs around his waist, resting my head on his shoulder.

"On hold guys give me a second." Chris says into his headset.

I feel him take off his headset before wrapping his arms around me. He stays like this for a few moments before tapping my back.

"Hey." He says softly, as I sit up to face him. "What is with you today?"

"What do you mean?" I asked him.

"Well, not that I'm complaining or anything but you've been attached to my hip all day." Chris said holding my hands. "You usually prefer your space and your alone time even on your Mother Nature week."

I look down, feeling now like I've been way too clingy. I do enjoy my space and I know he does too.

"Hey no no no." He says lifting up my face. "I just wanna know if something's going on."

I just shrugged.

"Is it just that you're extremely tired from your meeting this morning?" He asked. "Or is there something that's bothering that you haven't told me?"

I just shrugged.

"I... just..." I try to search my mind for the words but they get lost in a sea of thoughts.

"Hey it's okay." Chris pulls me back into a hug. "You just need a little more love today. Don't ya?"

I gently tighten the hug as I feel my energy levels be revived.

"I just need you." I said, tiredly.

"Well I'm all yours." Chris says swaying us in his chair.