Unexpected FaceTime

Imagine Type: cute?

Warnings: none (I don't think)

Status: Y/n and Chris are together.

Chris's P.O.V

Y/n and I have been long distance for a little bit now. We FaceTime every day and talk. There was a little bit where she came down and visited for a week once a month. I mean I'll take it but it's been quite a while since I've got to see her in person.

Recently, I've notice Y/n acting a bit odd. The last few months, actually the last year come to think about it. She always seems to have something important to tell me but she decides not to tell me.

I don't know. Maybe I'm seeing things I know she'd tell if something was going on.

I'm sitting in the living room, patiently waiting for Y/n to text back. I'm seeing if she'd like to FaceTime, we usually FaceTime at night but I've been missing her a little bit more today.

"Whatcha doing Chris?" I hear Nick asked as I turn my head to see him.

"Talking to Y/n, trying to at least." I reply. "She's hasn't replied yet."

"How long ago did you message her?" He asked standing in front of me.

"I messaged her 10 minutes ago. It shows delivered so I know she has service." I tell him.

"She might be driving. She doesn't answer her phone when she drives, right?" Nick asked.

"No never." I tell him.

My mind can't help but to be concerned. I hope she's okay. Just then my phone screen lights up with the screen saying:

Incoming FaceTime from Y/n...

"See. Worried for nothing." Nick says before walking back up to his room.

I rolled my eyes before accepting the call.

"Hey." Y/n's face appears through the screen.

"Hey." I said before realizing the unfamiliar setting in the back. "Y/n are you in the hospital?"

"Umm yeah." She hesitates.

"What's wrong? Are you okay?" I asked, my heart beating out of my chest.

"Chris... I've been meaning to tell you something." She sighs looking to the side. "And I know I should've told you the moment I found out but I was so scared and I didn't know what to do or how you'd react..."

"Y/n please tell me what's happening." I tell her, seeing the panic and pain in her eyes.

"Chris..." she flips her phone around and shows me a little baby in one of those hospital incubators. "Say hello to your son."

My heart drops along with my jaw. So many thoughts eat away at me. I feel like the world has just exploded. So many feelings consume me.

Y/n flips the phone screen back around so it's now showing her.

"I... I need some time." Is all I manage to say.

"Of course." Y/n says softly. "I love you."

"I love you too." I tell her before we end the call.

I toss my phone on the coffee table and sit with my face in my hands. I have a son? I'm a dad? Holy shit. Why didn't she tell me? What else has she been keeping from me? She did all of that alone? What are the guys gonna say?

"Yo Chris." I hear Matt call out as I hear two sets of footsteps come closer.

I lift my head from my hands and look up to Nick and Matt coming into the living room.

"How was Y/n?" Nick asks as he and Matt stand on the other side of the table.

"She's mmm... in the hospital." I said.

"Oh my god, is she okay?" Matt asked.

"Yeah. Mmm..." I look off to the side not knowing if I should them now or not.

"What is it Chris?" Nick asked. "Clearly something's on your mind."

"I... I'm a dad now." I spit out.

They just stand there in silence. Nick then starts to giggle.

"I'm sorry but that was too good of a joke." Nick says.

"No I'm serious." I said with my hands together.

"Wait, where did you even get an idea..." Matt begins to speak but I cut him off.

"That's why Y/n is in the hospital. She just gave birth." I said leaning back on the couch. "Did she tell either of you about it?"

They both shake their heads no. I groan as I cover my face with my hands.

"What are you going to do?" Nick asks me.

"I don't know." I tell him. "There's so many emotions going through my head right now. I feel like I can't even think straight."

Both Nick and Matt stay silent as I let out another frustrated breath.

"Why didn't she tell me?" I said standing up from the couch.

"How do you think she must of been feeling?" Matt says. "She kept such a big secret from you for so long. She's probably scared to death of your reaction."

"I just I need some time..." I said getting up from the couch and speed walked to my room.

I feel so dizzy like I got hit by a pack of deer. I don't even have words but what am I suppose to do with so much information at once?

I sit down on my bed as my mind continues to run wild. I feel sick to my stomach with everything.

I know Y/n didn't mean any harm but damn...