Vacation Intruder

Imagine Type: cute/sad/scary

Warnings: stalkers, attempt of kidnapping

Status: Y/n and Chris are together.

Y/n's P.O.V

We are currently in Hawaii for Madi's birthday and I couldn't be more excited. I have always wanted to visit Hawaii but just never could find the right time.

We all are walking around. Taking in the sights, animals, smells, and floral. The boys are in front and Madi and I are walking behind them, showing each other random memes.

"Oh wait look at this one." I said smiling, leaning my phone towards Madi so she could see.

Madi laughs while covering her mouth.

"That's so good." She says not nearly able to breathe.

"Oh my god. Look at these trees." Nick says, getting me and Madi's attention.

"Ooo can we climb them?" Chris says.

"Please do not graffiti or climb the trees. Thank you." Nate reads aloud the sign posted.

"Boo!" Chris pouts.

"You guys wanna get shaved ice?" I suggest.

"Never had it." Matt says.

"Oh it's so good." Madi says.

We make our way over to the shaved ice hut when I feel something off putting. I looking around to see if there was anything out of the ordinary. Only one thing caught my eye, and that was a group of three men, staring down our group. Specifically, Madi and I.

I shrug it off, thinking that they're just admiring the beautifully painted buildings.

We get in line and order our shaved ice. While we wait, we all decide to take a seat on a picnic table outside. Nate and Chris sitting on the actual seat part of the table. Matt standing.
Nick and Madi sitting in the other side of the table. I'm sitting on the table top.

"I could've made it to the top." Chris says as I play with his fingers.

"You would've fallen." I said.

"I've fallen before. It wasn't so bad." Chris said looking up at me, smiling.

"Oh yeah?" I said, raising my eyebrows.

"Yeah. I've fallen for you." Chris says, smiling wider at me.

"Oh my god." I said rolling my eyes, with a smile on my face. "So fucking corner."

The employees were so kind they ended up bringing our shaved ice out to us. We all sit and eat, continuing on with the conversations.

I'm chatting with Madi when I felt uneasy once more. I look over to see the three men from before, pointing and staring at me and Madi.

"Madi?" I whisper.

She leans in closer, so I can whisper into her ear.

"I think these three guys over here have been stalking us." I tell her.

She quickly glances over my shoulder at them.

"I notice them earlier. They were watching us on the pier." She says.

We both look at one another, but we both decide not to say anything to the others. Maybe we're imagining things and it's all a coincidence.

Once we were all done with our ice, we head back to the AirBNB. We all end up chilling around, playing cards, chatting, talking about what to do tomorrow.