[ Prologue ]

> Prologue: The beginning
  " Just relax and take this at your own pace! "
──❀*̥˚───❀*̥˚─

It was a fine morning. Birds were singing its morning tune, and the snow began to thaw. The air was crisp and cold, with each exhale leaving a puff of hot air visible to the human eye. Winter had finally finished its course throughout the frozen lands, and spring was on its way to awaken those who had fallen asleep within the icy embrace of the winter season.

Up ahead was a bustling high school, students chittering away the morning as groups flocked towards the entrance, seemingly seeking shelter and warmth the school had provided.

As everyone on the school premises talked and conversed, you approached the school gates, lips pressed up against your cupped hands in an attempt to warm it. Entering the familiar environment, your eyes began to scan and wander, idly walking as you gripped the scarf snuggly wrapped around your neck.

As your attentive eyes flicked from person to person, you began to notice familiar faces scattered throughout parts of the school. You knew you aren't alone in this high school anymore, as your dear friends had made it through the entrance exams and landed a spot in this prestigious high school.

With renewed excitement, you entered the school, anticipating for whatever is to come.
──❀*̥˚───❀*̥˚─