chapter 8

Well I got my motivation to write back thankfully. Let's just get to it.

Last time

We ended off with Izuku establishing the 5 Hands of God.

This time

Izuku had woken up. "Damn I forgot that we have school, I don't feel like doing that today." Izuku said as he got up and got ready. As he walked down stairs all the boys (Kami, Kiri, Toko, Shoji, and Kiba) all looked at Izuku and nodded. Izuku had snapped a meal into existence cause why waste time. As the boys got to school

"Alright problem children." Aizawa said "We got a decent day ahead of us. First off You have a combat exercise with class 1B. After that you'll be dismissed. Because the sports festival is approaching. You will have a week to train. Now then go get changed children." Aizawa Said as the class rushed out. Besides Izuku of course. "So what does Nezu have planned for me? Not that I don't already know. I'd just like to hear it from my favorite uncle." Izuku smirked as he floated up. "You already admitted to knowing it problem Nephew." Aizawa sighed. "Oh come on uncle Aizawa you could humor me for once." Izuku. "Hurry up problem Nephew." Aizawa left the classroom.

We skip to the training exercise

We see class 1A and 1B in their hero costumes. "Alright now that everyone is here." Nezu The rat god himself spoke. "Izuku you will be sitting this one out so go do whatever you want to do." Nezu spoke. "WHAT WHY DOES THAT WEAKLING FROM CLASS 1A GET TO SKIP THIS." A blonde ass hat yelled. "Because a spec of dirt such as yourself isn't worth the tiniest bit of his effort." Aizawa said his words were harsh. "No one in existence is worth his presence. So shut up and listen." Aizawa said as he went into caterpillar mode. "NO I REFUSE TO ACCEPT HES SUPERIOR TO ME." The arrogant blonde yelled. "GREEN BITCH FIGHT ME. ILL PROVE IM SUPERIOR TO YOU." The blonde yelled. "Nah you're not worth my effort." Izuku said while paying attention to Rias. "FIGHT ME AND AFTER I BEAT YOU SENSELESS IMMA TAKE THAT PRETTY RED HEAD FOR M-" He was sent flying through a wall.

"I'm sorry What was that?" Izuku's presence became menacing it was pure bloodlust. Izuku had moved in front of the brat within a split second and had the brat's throat in his hands. "Filth like you dare threaten to take someone from me." Izuku's eyes were crimson there was no other color. Only red was in his eyes. Izuku's grip increased on the brat's throat. Then Izuku threw this brat through multiple rooms. "Neito monoma filth like you disgust me." Izuku was walking. A silhouette of death manifesting behind him. A few seconds later Monoma had Passed out with clear stain on his pants. "Nezu I'll be back in a bit." Izuku spoke while walking towards Rias. "I'm taking her with me as well. And I swear on me if it's counted against her Grade imma beat someone." Izuku threatened he had no fear. What could stop him, Nothing. Izuku and Rias had vanished into thin air.

We see Izuku and Rias walking around the city in normal clothes. They were just talking, getting to each other better. After all they were to be married. They had just walked past an alley way. Only for something to bump into Izuku's leg. "Hmm" Izuku hummed as he looked down to see a small girl with bluish, off-white hair, messy and unkempt, which is parted in the middle of her forehead, almost reaching down to her waist. She has very wide, innocent-looking eyes, which are bright red in color. Poking out from the right side of her forehead is a small, brown horn. She was covered by bandages from head to toe. Rias immediately began talking to her, asking questions. "Help me, I don't wanna go back with him." The girl said her voice was shaky.

"Rias Hold on to her and comfort her while I deal with a Birdy." Izuku's tone was cold. If there was one thing he couldn't stand it was child abuse. It reminded him of how Inko treated him. "Could I plea-" The man was sent into the floor.

Suddenly the clear sky was covered in dark clouds. Izuku had become pissed beyond belief. "Filth like you has no place in this world." Izuku's voice became merged with the thunder. "To think you'd be as cruel as to torture an innocent girl. I'll make sure your death isnt quick." Izuku had grabbed Overhaul by the head. "Curse of Immortality." Overhaul's body had glowed gold for a second. "Now then" izuku had begun blooding overhaul. All that was heard was overhaul's screams. Within seconds overhaul's body began repairing itself. Izuku had tortured overhaul for 790 hours for them. It was only a few minutes in the outside world.

Izuku had all kinds of torture. From ancient methods to future ones. He made sure that overhaul felt everything. "Please kill me." Overhaul spoke his spirit was shattered. Within a snap of his fingers a being had formed. "Take him to the pit." Izuku had said as he walked off.

That's all for today have a nice one

I DEADASS JUST CHECKED THIS. I finished this chapter on the 27th December and it didn't upload 😭😭😭

My fault