Chapter 5

Alright it's been way to long. I'm so I'm back after way to long let's just jump right back in

I'm making izuku feel a stain after using some forms that would normally drain life-force.

Right after Kurogiri teleported Shigaraki away. Izuku passed the hell out due to the stain of the one form. And collapsed soon after. As he collapsed all might busted through the doors of the usj. "No need to fear why, Because I AM HERE!!" He yelled without a smile. "Dad Izuku need help!" Izumi yelled. All might quickly rushed over and grabbed Izuku and dashed to him to recovery girl.

Timeskip 2 hours

Izuku had just barely began waking up With a Terrible headache. As he woke up the entirety of class 1a burst through the doors. Asking non stop Izuku's his headache increased. Izumi realized and told everyone to hold off on the questions till next class. Izuku's mind was moving at thousands of times faster then physically possible. (Why did I go unconscious, I'll have to ask Sha- Nevermind. I swear having Omniscience comes in clutch. Next time they come that blue haired man child gonna get clapped till he's violet.) ((there is a reference in there.)) Anyways izuku began getting up slowly then snapped and the strain on his body vanished. And then stood up

Time skip to izuku walking on the side off the road.

Suddenly an explosion hit izuku. Izuku looked at the person who fired it. It was cuntsuki Bakahoe. Anyways izuku looked at cuntsuki "Thank God I thought I wasn't gonna get to smoke someone's pack today. So thanks for volunteering." Cuntsuki gained a confused look and foot to the stomach. Than hit cuntsuki with the right hook sending him on to a beach. (Wait a Damn minute this is a perfect learning experience.) He thought and floated down to cuntsuki "This is a great learning experience. Time to bring the class to watch yo ass get slo mo slapped." Izuku first made sure everyone was dressed then teleported then to him including the staff. "Alright listen up, In todays class I'm gonna teach you how to smoke someone's pack. So watch closely."

Izuku then proceed to walk towards cuntsuki. Suddenly izuku's shirt is blown to pieces and to reveal an absolutely ripped body I mean like his abs had abs that had abs. "Alrighty I'm gonna give you huge handicap. Seal eyesight " Izuku's eye suddenly faded. "As of now my eyesight is sealed. And this" Izuku binded his arms to his back. "Alright you ready to get that pack smoked?" Izuku asked with nothing but confidence and pride. Instead of an answer cuntsuki shot forward about to "try" to hit Izuku. When he was an inch away Izuku bent back and kicked cuntsuki in the jaw. Cuntsuki's head went to his legs. And now his family jewels were lined up for the axe kick. Izuku brought his leg down with insane force.

Timeskip next day

Once classes ended and they went to get lunch.

"Why are there so many people out here?" Asia asked in an innocent tone. Cuntsuki was about to speak when Izuku knocked him out. "There jealous that we got actually experience in the hero field but by we I mean me." Izuku teleported everyone outside of class and into the lunchroom

"Hey Omni can we talk after the rest of our classes?" Rias asked "Sure" Izuku said.

After the school day ended

Izuku walk over to Rias "what did you need?" Izuku asked "You know what quirk marriages are right. Well I've been placed in one the only way out is a fight." Rias said. "Let me guess, you want my help. The answer is yes." Izuku said without a hesitate. "Thank you but I'm beginning to believe it's impossible." Rias cried out. "Why do you think that?" Izuku asked while comforting her. "He comes from the Phenex family. Meaning he's basically immortal." She began breaking down. "Rias I'll fight him and I'll win. Don't worry I'll make sure he won't bother you again." Izuku said while running his hands through her hair. Rias slowly fell asleep in his arms. Izuku took her to the dorms and put her in his room. Ad then walked in to the walk towards Pikachu's room and knocked. Denki answered the door "Yo izubro what's up?" Denki asked. "Can I come in." "Yea, why tho am I in trouble." "No, we need to call a meeting among the boys." "Yea come on in." Izuku walked in ("Boys ensemble in Denkis room.") All the boys besides cuntsuki, Shohoe and issei got the message and ran in. Once all the boys ensembled. Izuku started the meeting.

"Don't speak till I finish, Anyways First thing first I've got into a bit of a situation. By that I mean I'm gonna fight a member of the Phenex family. I won't go into detail out of respect of Rias. And do not ask her about the situation. Only thing I need from yall is help deciding on which power or powers to use on the knock of Phoenix.

Here's your questions for the chapter

If you watch highschool dxd who's your favorite girl

Anyways
Eternal
Demon
Out