chapter 2

Yo after reading the comments on the original i decide to continue this and the original story. But yea i saw soneone ask for the harem to be taken out. I might just do that. Cause that took up a lot of the story last time. So lets just get into it.

"Alright im here sensei" izuku said. "Good lets get this over with." Shadow said. As shadow walked towards izuku he grabbed izuku's head and gave him the omnipotence. "Goodbye now" "wait what about training?" "That's a waste of time youre all knowing you don't need training." Izuku just stood there confused as fuck.

Timeskip to the entrance exams

Izuku woke up got ready and then teleported to UA. And then sat down. I'm skipping through the written test and going straight to the physical. Once the gates opened he flew right in and began destroying robots by time of the zero pointer izuku just snapped it out of existence helped ochako.

(A.N I was lazy)

Timeskip to the first day.

Izuku teleported into the classroom and sat down. After 10 minutes everyone was there and talking. Aizawa walked in. "Shut up its been 10 minutes. Anyways my names Shota Aizawa. To yall its Aizawa sensei or Mr Aizawa you can decide. Get these P.E outfits on then meet me at ground beta." Aizawa ordered. As izuku just snapped changing his clothes instantly. And teleported him and Aizawa to Ground beta.

They waited about 10 minutes and then all of class 1A. And then Vald king and all of 1B got there. "Vald what are you and your bitch babies doing here? Shouldnt you and your class be in the orientation?" Aizawa was asking. "Ive found to be a waste of time. And decide to join you in this quirk assassment" Vald king answered.

Izuku just looked at this interaction like wtf. And then Aizawa called him to threw a ball with his quirk. Saying something about knowing your limits.

So izuku threw the ball up a little and then kicked the ball. He kicked it so hard it caused the ball to be surrounded by blue flames. Aizawa pulled out a tablet showing izuku's score. "I-infinity, how are we supposed to beat that?" They asked. "I dont know but the last ones in both classes get expelled." Aizawa and Vald said. "But that's not fair." The classes yelled. Aizawa was about to say something.

"Fair, life isnt fair get used to it. Imagine being apart of the 20% of the population that are quirkless. Do you know how they're treated. Little reminder they're treated like less then dirt. Imagine having a quote unquote villainous quirk. One day everything is fine the next you're being treated like a demon. So before you begin speaking. Know that life will never be fair. When you grow up unless you're famous nobodies gonna give a fuck about you or anything you say. Get used to it before its to late and hurts you. If you dont like the truth how it is then leave. Hero's are meant to over come the unfairness" Izuku said.

"Couldn't have said it better omni. As Mr omni said. Its your future job to over come that unfairness." Aizawa told them.

So there did all the test and the results ended with mineta and just someone from 1B in last. Mineta getting expelled. As they all went back to class both classes wanted to get to know each other skip everyone beside Izuku.

"Hello my name is Izuku Omni. My quirk is omnipotence. My quirk has no good explanation besides. Absolutely Everything; It is all power, top-level, The absolute pinnacle and everything beyond them, existing above and beyond any other power and concept, without exception. To give an illustration, omnipotence is the description of everything, including every possible, impossible, beyond notions of infinity." Izuku explained.

"So basically you're god?" Everyone asked. Ibara on the other hand was bowing at his feet. "My Lord please forgive me for i have sinned" Ibara begged. "You are forgiven." Izuku saud a bit worried for the girl. And curious on the sin she committed so he looked into her mind and was both flustered and aroused at things she was thing about him.

"Ibara I don't mind if you think those things in private. But please dont think them around me. Or i might have to punish you." Izuku said the last part in a flirty tone. Ibara went red as hell.

Not an 1000 word chapter but i need to get something out anyways i need yall to vote

Harem

Or

No harem