Internship goes wrong!

POV 3rd

As Peter makes his way down the web crawling in his spider-like fashion the panic and horrified noises coming from the "joker" and his goons pick up at an alarming rate. Ivy and Harley finally unfreeze from their positions since the joker first entered, as they come to their senses and realise what's going on around them, the faint sounds of police sirens can be heard approaching rapidly. Ivy realising that Peter was not making any motion to get out of there before the police arrived took matters into her own hands and used vines to wrap around Peter to bring him to her as she and Harley started to run.

Time Skip

1 month later

POV Peter

As I woke up excited for my first day interning at wayne tech I quickly got ready for the day and made my way down stairs to have breakfast with with aunty Quinn and aunt Blossom, aunt quinn greeted me in her normal aunt quinn fashion

"munchling! Did you have a good sleep? We are having pancakes for your first day."

Now I should probably explain the names and what's all happened in the past month, I told Harley and Ivy everything that happened and how I got there. Next thing I know Harley was declaring me her son. After she would handle all the legal documents I then received a piece of paper in the mail stating

"Congratulations Peter Benjamin Parker- Quinn, we have accepted your application to intern at Wayne Tech. Please come by the main building in three weeks to get your security badge and find out what sector you will be working in, We look forward to seeing you, Bruce Wayne"

Now thankfully the time that I was given before the internship had given my healing enough time to heal my arm to where I could actually move it somewhat normally but with limits and still continuous pain. When I questioned Harley about what we were going to do about my arm, she responded by running into the closet and returning with a red hoodie with a black glove sewed to the left arm. As I am enjoying my high protein blue pancakes drowned in syrup I am not paying attention to the time, suddenly aunt Blossom walks into the kitchen. She looks at me, looks at the time, looks back at me and asks

"What are you still doing here? You're interning starts in 20 minutes"

I spring up ignoring the rest of my pancakes, throw on my hoodie and rush out the door grabbing my shoes as I go "bye aunt Harley bye aunt Blossom!"

POV Damian

I cannot believe Father and Grayson are making me go into the office today. Pennyworth knocks on my door informing me that breakfast will be ready in five minutes. According to Father, there is a new intern today. Honestly, I do not know why Father continues to insist on having interns. They are all stuck up imbeciles that want to get close to him for money. Honestly I believe Todd had the right idea of just going in and controlling the crime alley's drugs scene at least then I wouldn't have to deal with all the mindless workers that father insists on having. As I am finishing my thoughts I am approaching the dining room, as I enter I notice Father, Drake and Grayson already seated. It was unusually quiet as Alfred walked out with the food. As we eat in silence I noticed Drake looking unusually nervous, Grayson is the first to finish and he drags Drake with him to only what I can assume is the bat cave.

"Damian, are you prepared to go into the office today?"

I roll my eyes in annoyance as we are both well aware that I do not have a choice in this.

"Yes Father, I am prepared to go into the office today though I do not understand why you are insisting I must."

Father and I exit the dining room and approach the main entrance where Alfred is waiting to drive us.

As we drive, Father attempts to have unnecessary conversation that is honestly putting me in a worse mood than when Todd attempts to take my katana as we approach the building. I can see some people attempting to get into the building but security swiftly deals with them. After Father exits the car and thanks Alfred I follow suit and start to make my way into the building. Just as I am about to enter I feel another body crash into mine which sends us both tumbling to the floor. The other person makes a poorly concealed wince of pain as his arm collides with the ground.