19.

"Why?" Timothée shook his black curls, turning to the eldest sibling with a frown.

Pauline narrowed her sharp eyes on them. "I'm just saying you might feel out of place when everyone else is dressed up."

"Like who?" Timothée snickered. "Other than Chloe. She doesn't count."

"That's not the point." Pauline raised her voice, growing agitated. "Forget it. I tried to help you."

Ginny just rolled her eyes. She wasn't going to change- she was comfortable. She was wearing a vintage Los Angeles crewneck that was forest green, and a pair of white shorts that were ripped on the ends. She had her favorite white Converse's on that she was going to get Charles to draw on.

It had been a tradition since 2006.

No way was she going to put on her dress shoes and miss the opportunity to have Charles kneel at her feet. But she couldn't tell Pauline that without her teasing. Ginny was sure Pauline already knew, though.

"I think we look cool." Timothée nudged Ginny with his elbow. "Very American of us."

"You both are a pair of idiots." Pauline went back to reading her magazine. She flipped the page with an immense amount of aggression. Timothée laughed and imitated her, which she did not appreciate. But Ginny could see a hint of a smile when she looked away.

Ginny glanced at the small gap between seats in the row in front of them. Nicole and Marc were stuck with a stranger on the end, but like Ginny, her mom had the window seat. She could hear them whispering about something but she decided not to listen... they'd been... arguing recently.

And only Ginny noticed.

She averted her eyes to the row beside them. A girl around her age was leaning forward, around her assumed parents, staring straight at Timothée. It was like she was in a dumbstruck spell- the look on her face made Ginny chuckle.

"I think that girl is looking at you." Ginny told her brother.

Timothée smirked and turned his head to the side, looking past Pauline. The girl snapped out of her gaze and blushed red in the cheeks. Timothée shot her a flirty wink and waved his fingers. The girl giggled and waved back. Ginny shook her head in disbelief.

The growing actor leaned on Ginny's shoulder. "You think she knows me from Interstellar? Or am I that good-looking?"

Ginny flicked the top of his scalp. "Hopefully neither of those options."

"Probably Interstellar." Pauline remarked, seriously.

"I'm a movie star." Timothée grinned wickedly.

Ginny chuckled at him, "Alright Chloe 2.0, I'm going to listen to music 'till we land."

"I'm older than Chloe." Timothée grumbled, taking his head off Ginny's shoulder. "Have fun daydreaming about Pier- I mean Charles."

"Shut up!" Ginny hit her brother hard in his chest.

Timothée laughed, fighting off her assault. "Oh I just love you Charles, but wait, Pierrreeee kiss me Pieeerreee."

Ginny reached around him and grabbed Pauline's magazine, yanking it out of her hands. She started to hit her brother on top of his head with the flabby papers. The girl from earlier stared with confusion written all over her face.

"I don't like Pierre!"

"Okay! Okay!" Timothée raised his hands in defense. "I get it, I get it. You don't like Pie Face."

"You should know that." Ginny handed Pauline her magazine. "Sorry, Paulie."

"Mhm." She muttered. "Ginny would never like Pierre. They are too different."