Episode 20: The Bizarre Gran Torino

PREVIOUSLY ON MY HERO OMNIVERSE...

Izuku: Ngh... Alright, who's trying to kill me this time?

???: The Omnitrix! Where did you get it? Answer me!

Izuku struggles as the alien keeps pushing him against the wall. He looks at his wrist and tries to move it up before slamming it back into the wall, transforming in a green flash of light.

Fourarms then digs his hands into the ground and lifts up a huge chunk of rubble, before throwing it at the alien. She manages to catch it, but Fourarms breaks through the boulder and lands a powerful punch on the alien, sending her flying into the dirt.

"He's mastered quick transformations already. There's no telling what he'll change into next. Whoever this is isn't such a novice after all."

Chromastone then plants his feet as green lightning crackles around his body. He charges up energy in arms and crystals, as they glow a green hue, before firing it at the alien.

Aizawa: Xylene? Is that you?

Xylene: Toshi and I worked with the Plumbers in those early years. Shota even made me an honorary Plumbette.

All Might: So, Xylene, what brings you back to earth after all these years?

Ochako: Hey, Deku's taken on more than his fair share of villains and come out on top every time! He's proven that he can handle his powers, I've seen it! 

Xylene: Regardless, the Omnitrix still hasn't reached it's intended target. It was never meant for you.

Izuku: I... I got the watch by mistake?

All Might: He's young and he can be reckless yes... but he's a good kid with a strong heart. He has the true making of a hero within him. And that is why I chose him to be my successor.

Xylene: Your successor?! Wait, so he's-!

All Might: He is the next bearer of One For All, yes.

Izuku: I need to learn to master One for All. As soon as possible.

All Might hands Izuku a letter.

Izuku: Huh? What's this?

All Might: A nomination for an internship with the pro hero, Gran Torino. He used to be a teacher here... one of my teachers to be exact, and a good friend of my mentor. He knows about One for All, so I think he may be able to help you.

Izuku: Woah! Training with All Might's teacher? That's aweso-! Ah! All Might?!

Izuku sees All Might shivering, looking absolutely terrified.

All Might: G-G-Good luck, young Midoriya!

Picking up right from where the last episode left off, all of Class 1-A are now gathered at the train station before departing for their internships. Izuku runs up to his friends.

Izuku: Hey guys!

Iida: Midoriya!

Ochako: Deku!

Izuku hugs Uraraka and gives Iida a fist bump.

Ochako: Woah Deku! Love the new costume!

Izuku: Yeah, my hoodie was pretty busted up, so they revamped it. So, where are you guys doing your internships?