Episode 19: The Visitor

PREVIOUSLY ON MY HERO OMNIVERSE...

Present Mic: LADIES AND GENTLEMEN! IT'S ALL COME DOWN TO THIS! THE MOMENT YOU'VE ALL BEEN WAITING FOR! THE FINAL ROUND OF THIS YEAR'S UA SPORTS FESTIVAL BATTLE TOURNAMENT! AND IT'S SURE TO BE EXPLOSIVE!

Bakugou: Deku... I hope you know I'm gonna be winning this thing... I don't care what kinda cheap crazy new powers you pull out, you and I both know nothing's changed from the time we were kids... You wanna be just like me, but deep down you know that you could never measure up to me how hard you tried! You haven't changed! Not one bit, Deku!

Izuku: All that time behind you, all those years... I studied and trained and worked as hard as I could to become someone who helps people... to be a sign of hope for them. Whether you want to accept it or not, I have changed. I grew up, Kacchan.

Bakugou: I took out your girlfriend and scared that four-eyed moron before he even got to the fight. You've been lucky up until now, but now it's just you and me. Now... YOU'RE. DEAD.

Bakugou ignites his hands and Izuku activates the Omnitrix.

Izuku: Too bad you're not fighting just little old me!

Izuku hits the Omnitrix and in a green flash of light, he transforms into a new alien, resembling that of a muscular tiger-like being with a razor-sharp claw on the back of each of his hands. The new alien lets out a mighty roar that echoes throughout the stadium.

"RRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATH!!!"

Rath: LEMME TELL YOU SOMETHING KATSUKI BAKUGOU! FELLOW CLASSMATE OF 1-A, AND FORMER BEST FRIEND OF MINE! YOU WANNA PIECE OF RATH? YOU GOT A PIECE! BUT YOU JUST BIT OFF AN EYE THAT'S BIGGER THAN YOUR STOMACH CAN CHEW!

Rath lets out a roar and uppercuts Bakugou, before leaping into the air and hitting him with a flurry of rapid punches and kicks until finally slamming him into the ground. Rath then grabs Bakugou by the leg and knocks him around the arena, before spinning and throwing Bakugou across the battlefield.

Rath jumps high into the air and slams Bakugou into the ground headfirst, creating a large crater.

Bakugou charges at him again, but Rath evades the attack, grabbing Bakugou again, throwing him high into the air, and kicking him away and out of the ring, breaking the device.

Present Mic: KATSUKI BAKUGOU HAS BEEN DEFEATED! WE HAVE A WINNER! IZUKU MIDORIYA OF CLASS 1-A WINS!!!

Izuku: I didn't earn it by myself. I had everyone helping me. All Might, Mr. Aizawa, our classmates... and you.

Ochako: *blushes* M-Me?

Izuku: Hey, uhm I need to tell you something!

Ochako: O-Oh, yeah?

Izuku: Ochako, I-!

Just then, Izuku feels a strange energy around him, as he's surrounded by a purple energy field and lifted high into the air.

Izuku: Huh? WOAH!!!

Ochako: DEKU!!!

Izuku is then slammed into a nearby wall, leaving a massive crater. He drops to the ground and holds his head in pain.

???: The Omnitrix! Where did you get it? Answer me!

Izuku looks up at the alien before him, as the two of them glare at each other, while Ochako watches the scene about to unfold.