Chapter 191 - 195

I stared at my goddaughter, who was covering her mouth with a handkerchief.

'Are you unwell?'

As I was thinking that, I coughed several times and frowned.

The goddaughter wasn't the problem. My condition was also getting worse. It's a familiar pain.

'This is definitely... ... .'

As I looked around, I quickly retreated after seeing the halo flowers blooming behind the platform.

Haro flowers are rare flowers that can only be seen from late fall to early winter.

It blooms only in cool weather, but funny enough, it is vulnerable to snow, frost, and harsh winds, and quickly wilts when touched by humans.

However, its reproductive capacity is enormous, so once it sprouts, it quickly spreads to the surrounding area.

'It has spread from the Empress Dowager's garden to here.'

I, who is allergic to halo flowers, covered my mouth with both hands and slowly took a step back.

I finally found out my birth and found my real family, but I can't die.

"If there are halo flowers wherever you go, it will be a big problem."

After muttering, I quickly returned to where Cecilia was.

***

next day.

"Your mouth is righteous..."

Not even half a day had passed since I thought something big would happen because of the halo flower, but something really big happened.

I groaned and curled up. Cecilia changed the wet towel on her forehead and raised her eyebrows.

"Are you sure you don't mind calling the doctor?"

"It's a disease that doctors don't know about. Besides, if you get sick in the imperial palace, they might kick you out..."

Allergy to halo flowers is very rare. Among the people, less than 10% have divine power, and even among that 10%, only those with high purity divine power are affected. In terms of probability, it's probably around 0.0001%.

'It's a good thing I prepared a cure just in case.'

This too can be used because the condition is not serious. If it gets serious, no one can do anything except a priest or a very special doctor.

"Please inform Your Excellency and Javelin."

"No!"

I quickly grabbed Cecilia's hand.

"Even just catching a cold causes chaos, and my family knows that I am in this condition."

'You won't even know the name of the disease, but only the poor doctors will suffer-'

- The moment I thought that, Cecilia spoke with a very serious expression.

"...The country will be divided into two."

"I guess it's not that bad...."

"No. A disaster will happen."

"That's not true...."

"It's a disaster."

Cecilia was very adamant, so I smiled awkwardly and said nothing.

"There is a cure. If it's this bad, you'll get better if you take the medicine and rest for a day or two."

"Then I'm glad."

She pulled the blanket up to her neck and patted her chest.

"Please rest well until you feel better."