Chapter 181 - 185

I ran in a hurry and barely caught up with Leah and Adrian.

When I saw their backs hiding in the grass, I clenched my fists instead of reaching out for them.

There is no divine power left, so much so that it is surprising that he did not go crazy or die.

Can't use magic.

My body isn't in the best condition either.

Besides, I have no people here to help and protect me.

What can I do in a situation where there is nothing?

Is there anything I can do?

Aren't you just a burden?

Then I was shocked and bit my lip tightly.

'Fool, since when did I have anything?'

Before my divine powers began to bloom due to New Eit, I was always called a slob. There was no status, no money, and no family.

I have lived with the risk of regression. When I was hungry, sleepy, or sick, I survived without being able to think like an adult.

'Since when did I have power and family, but I feel afraid of not having a shield.'

I have achieved everything I have.

Even though I had nothing, I never gave up on protecting something. Whether it is yourself or someone else.

'think. There's definitely a way.'

Although my mind was dizzy with my heart pounding, I calmly looked around and remembered the geography of this mountain.

I grabbed Leah's shoulder.

"you......!"

Startled, Leah stiffened her face, then looked around for signs and lowered her voice.

"I told you to go back. Why did you come all the way here?"

"I have a way to distract my enemies."

"What does a young boy know? This boy is enough to help you. It's dangerous, so you hurry-"

"It's tempting."

"There's no way the enemy wouldn't know about the manned system."

"If someone who is unlikely to be able to use a decoy comes forward, I have no choice but to believe it."

"what?"

I pointed to myself with a confident expression.

"No matter how smart a person is, he or she is not wary of a girl this small and young. So, Leah and Adrian...."

When I continued to whisper, their eyes widened.

***

I grabbed the blood-soaked adult's cloak and ran in front of the enemy. And as soon as I encountered the enemy soldiers, I narrowed my shoulders in shock.

The driver running towards me frowned.

"It's a child."

"Are you a child at a time like this?"

A man in heavy armor, who was busy giving instructions among the cavalry, approached me. The man's eyes turned to the robe I was holding.

"What is that?"

"Oh, it's clothes."

When I pretended to be scared and took a step back, the man in heavy armor roughly grabbed my wrist.

"ouch!"

"I have eyes, so I know they are clothes. I asked whose clothes they were. They are not yours, right?"