Chapter 136 - 140

Everyone at the party witnessed Elizabeth's rudeness. At the same time, I felt displeased, and they were all on my side.

'Ah, it was a perfect party.'

I chuckled to myself as I looked at Princess Ingrid, whose face was red and unable to make eye contact with her father.

***

"Elizabeth!"

Ingrid, who returned to Nodelli, knocked on her daughter's door, which was closed tightly.

"Can't you come out here? Come on!"

"What's the fuss?"

The Marquis of Nodelli frowned when he saw his extremely angry wife.

"Leave it. As soon as I got back from the party, I locked myself away and cried. What on earth did Dubled do to my daughter...!"

"It was your daughter who did something. How dare all the ladies overturn the teacup?"

"What? How dare those girls!"

The resilient Marquis Nodely let out a roar. At this Dubled party, many antelopes from families with good relationships with Nodelli attended.

'Ignorant things.'

The only thing they know how to do is sip tea in groups, so they are so stupid. I must tell you who my father belongs to.

'There is a need to reorganize the hierarchy.'

Princess Ingrid smiled when she saw her husband frowning.

"You don't even ask me how difficult it was for me to go to the party with you."

"It wasn't just today that Elizabeth complained, and if I were to become a mother, I would have to protect her too..."

When the Marquis Nodelli clicked his tongue, Princess Ingrid's expression hardened.

"You can't tell whether you are coming or not. Do you know how terrible things you said to Lady Dubled when you inevitably went to a Mother's Association party you weren't invited to, calling her an orphan and an impurity?"

"You're not wrong."

"Because you always say things like that in front of the kids, I'm going to embarrass Theodore...!"

"Talking? Theodore?"

Marquis Nodelli's face hardened. Princess Ingrid bit her lip and turned her head towards him.

"Why? Do you really want to break up with me this time and become Dubled's mistress? Just like you did 10 years ago when you begged Duke Dubled to be his wife? So are you giving priority to Theodore Dubled's daughter over your own?"

"Philip Nordelli!"

Princess Ingrid glared at her husband in humiliation.

"Of course. It's probably my fault this time too. It's my fault that I was born!"

The Marquis Nodelli turned his back, as if he did not want to talk any more.

"Where are you going? You're always like this. You don't want to talk to me. If you truly loved me...!"

"Didn't you say it's all my fault? The princess is right, so the guy who killed her is going to leave. Eh, every single corner of the damn house."

After the Marquis Nodelli left, Ingrid sat down on the floor and covered her eyes with one hand.

At that time, Elizabeth, who was fussing in the room, threw everything she could get her hands on.

Jang-!!