Chapter 81 - 85

"I asked what was going on."

As Javelin-sama's voice became cold, Leah spoke hesitantly.

"The accident occurred during a conversation. You are still young and cannot control your emotions."

"Seeing you wrapped around me like this, I see you're a child of destiny."

"......It's my fault."

Javelin-sama glanced at me, but didn't say anything other than sighing.

Meanwhile, Mireille stared at the beautiful woman embracing her.

"who are you......?"

"Javelin Ariege. Lisette's close friend and your aunt."

Mireille took a deep breath at the sweet smile that seemed to melt her.

***

"Are you really Mireille's aunt?"

Mireille, who regained her strength as if she had almost collapsed, smiled brightly in Javelin-sama's arms.

"Yes. I am your aunt."

"Mireille, I didn't know you had such a cool aunt. I'm excited!"

Master Javelin smiled and rubbed Mireille's cheek with his knuckles.

"It means that you show up this late and are so excited that you've burned your aunt's stomach."

"But that's not Mireille's fault."

Leah's eyes became cloudy at those words. But she quickly smiled and said, "Of course." she answered.

As I stood awkwardly in the doorway, the maids said in a low voice, "Shall we go, baby?" He said.

I nodded and walked out the door.

When I went out into the hallway, the chairman was standing there.

"chairman!"

I deliberately welcomed him brightly, but the chairman's face was stiff. It seems like he was watching what was happening inside through the open door like me.

The chairman and I headed to the greenhouse.

In the greenhouse where it was just the two of us, I held a glass of juice brought by the maids.

"It's already spring. Time flies, doesn't it?"

"......."

"By the way, I told you that you have to choose a subordinate. Who do you think would be best in the chairman's opinion? I think an angel with a torch would be good, too."

"Don't force your smile."

I stirred the orange juice with a straw.

"It's nothing. I just had a fight with my younger brother."

"It's nothing special, so why are you looking so miserable?"

"Nope. It's just because I'm thinking about old times."

The longer I spend time alone, the more sad I feel. Because it reminded me of the old days.

The first life was watching the Duke of Amitier and Mina from behind, and the second life was swallowing dry bread while spying on Valois's excited family as they prepared to eat out.

'Let's not be depressed.'

Think positive.

Think positive!

Dubled's family is very fond of me. It's probably because Mireille has just arrived, so she'll soon start sharing her attention with me as well.

Even now, Henri and Ishaq often come to check on me and make sure I have eaten.