Chapter 16 - 20

Leblaine left the room with the maid, and Henri's eyes narrowed.

"What is that guy?"

Am I pretending to be naive? Isn't this an average bet?

Henri grew up between his older brother, a genius of the century who learned to read at the age of three, and his younger brother, who was somewhat stupid by my standards but had an extraordinary brain compared to others.

All around there are adults who look like snooty snakes.

At the gifted center, there were competitors of the same age who could already recite other languages ​​fluently.

Henri, who lived in such a world, could not understand the naive child.

furthermore.

'There is no way that a child who has confessed to the affairs of the church and the imperial family would not know anything.'

I've been warned endlessly for about a month.

A rolling stone was about to hit him.

It is said that Youngjiseong's servants were taken aback by how cute he was.

Above all, it is said that it occupied the duke's lap as if it were in its rightful place.

The teacher, a professor at the Youngjaewon, and even relatives came to visit and warned me several times about the baby who came to the castle.

'We'll just have to wait and see.'

Henri folded the parchment neatly and placed it inside the book, then turned to Ishaq.

"If you stay stupid, there won't be any room left..."

My younger brother hit the wall with his fist and giggled.

"That guy thought I was really cool because he knew Cheol."

Henri looked as if he had seen earthworms lying on the side of the road. Then the shocked Ishaq hardened her face.

"It wasn't cute at all."

"I think it's already gone."

"no it's not!"

It's really not cute at all.

I just thought that my cheeks were so plump that I wanted to touch them.

Even though I tried to shout, I couldn't do it properly because the bottom of my throat was itchy.

You won't fall out like adults.

'I will harass you.'

That afternoon. Ishaq took advantage of the absence of people and approached Leblaine.

The girl who was fidgeting with the buttons alone looked up.

"......."

It was awkward for Ishaq to approach first and remain silent, so Leblaine muttered while briefly showing the button.

"There are two. (There are twelve.)"

"you."

"Yes."

"Don't go over the presumptuous position, if you cause trouble-"

As Leblaine blinked, Ishaq fumbled with his waist.

Henri's brows narrowed as he happened to spot Ishaq and Leblaine on the way.

'Are you trying to take out the sword?'

If you say you're stupid or stupid, have you really become brainless? The moment you threaten with an iron object, you are destined to lose.

Ishaq took something out of his belt and cruelly declared to Leblaine.