Chapter 176 - 180

The Empress Dowager looked at the ladies with a happy expression. A quick glance at her revealed that she was unable to hide her joy at being selected.

'Hagiya.'

During the reign of the former emperor, he was pushed aside by Lady Camilla, and during the early years of the current emperor's reign, he had to give up command entirely to Empress Elsa, and afterwards, Empress Yvonne monopolized power.

So this time, he would be gritting his teeth to gain power over the inner palace.

Sure enough, the Empress Dowager looked at the Lady Amboise, the candidate for empress she was pushing, with a subtle look in her eyes. Then, startled, she muttered.

"No, you look like a young lady...."

The emperor frowned when the embarrassed Empress Dowager spat out rude words.

"Mohu."

Then the Empress cleared her throat and asked the Lady Amboise.

"What is going on that makes the lady behave so shabby?"

As the Empress asked coolly, the Lady Amboise pursed her lips.

"Please take Xiamen away, Your Majesty. How can you blame a child for his mistakes?"

The words pretend to be considerate, but they point out the child. I was the only child here.

At those words, the eyes of the Empress Dowager, the Emperor, and everyone in the venue turned to me at once.

"Baby wants to talk. What happened?"

When the Empress Dowager asked me, the Lady Amboise secretly laughed and sneered.

Cecilia, embarrassed, said, "Well, Your Majesty. The lady...!" I was about to step forward, but I quickly took a step forward.

"I accidentally spilled the juice. But don't worry, Your Majesty. M. Amboise will forgive you."

The Empress frowned at my shameless words.

"Baby. Forgiving a mistake is consideration. You shouldn't take it for granted. I want to apologize properly to Miss Amboise."

The Empress Dowager, a pure white brain whose hobby is discrimination and whose specialty is nonsense, said.

The emperor's expression hardened.

Asking someone to apologize in a crowded place is the same as humiliating them.

To the daughter of Dubled, who is in a fiery conspiracy with the emperor.

"Mom, it is a virtue of an adult to generously forgive a child's mistakes."

"Teaching children is also an adult's role, Your Majesty."

The Empress Dowager cut off the Emperor's words and looked back at me with a kind face.

"Come on, baby. Come on."

"Your Majesty. In that case, it is me and Miss Cecilia Olga who should receive an apology first."

"what?"

"Ms. Amboise made a mistake first, but she told me that mistakes should be forgiven, so I had no choice but to forgive her."

"That can't be possible. What a virtuous lady Miss Yangvoise is. This is the lady I vouch for."

"Ms. Amboise called me and Miss Cecilia Olga half-others. My aunt said that anyone who calls me half-other is insulting Her Majesty the Empress and Dubled."

I continued speaking with my eyes fixed on the Lady Amboise.

"I am my father's daughter who was sent by Her Majesty the Empress Dowager and adopted by Dubled. So, you must not call me your other half."