Chapter 116 - 120

bang!!

The Duke of Valois threw his drink at his wife who returned to the mansion. The Duchess narrowly avoided her glass and covered her mouth with her pale face.

"Hey, honey...."

"You crazy bitch!"

She ran and clung to her husband, who was shaking with anger.

"It happened to me too. How can someone who grew up well like me recognize a swindler who is attacking you with a deliberate intention? They are targeting you in Dubled and killing me...! Wow!"

The Duke of Valois rolled his eyes and grabbed his wife's shoulder harshly.

"What did that art dealer girl say? Did she really hand over the entire loan to Dubled? Really?!"

"......."

When the Duchess of Valois could not bear to answer and averted her gaze, the Duke roughly pushed her away and touched her forehead.

Dubled's second son, Henri Dubled, who came on behalf of his younger brother, had a cool side that was unusual for a boy.

[Come in early in the morning and pack your bags! It is said that Confucius' father did not even know morality!]

[Is there anyone who questions the morals of Geumsu? Please, don't provoke us further.]

[W-what-]

[It's getting harder for me to tolerate this foul smell any longer.]

Long ago, he despised himself with the same insults and insults he heard from Theodore Dubled.

He looks at himself with the same eyes as the child with whom he has blood, or the woman without a drop of blood, or the lowly murderer.

Just like the day when the scumbag, who was born from the womb of heaven and was only the 7th son of the ancestral Duke Dubled, had me, the heir of the Duke of Valois, sitting at his feet.

[I'm sorry. I thought I learned how to hold a sword because I was so good at fluttering.]

When I thought of Theodore in his younger days, I remembered the first moment in my life when I trembled with humiliation.

A garden where nobles gathered.

My sword was lying on the grass, and Theodor Dubled's sword was right in front of me.

A whispering voice.

[Theo, stop.]

The slender back and dazzling hair that blocked my path.

The only woman in William Valois' life he could not have.

The man's sturdy hands that embraced the woman.

At that moment, the face of the woman overlapped with that of the fateful child who was smiling brightly next to Theodore Dubled.

The Duke of Valois clenched his fists.

"Taliman!"

As the Duke of Valois shouted, a man wearing a wide-brimmed hat and covering his hands with gloves came in.

"Please order."

"Get 'em' from the underground."

"Is it 'Advent'?"

"okay."

The man bowed his head deeply. The Duke of Valois' eyes glowed red.

'Do you think it will be stolen from you this time too?'

The dazzling glory is yours. He will only be left with the shame of not being able to protect something precious in his life.

***