Chapter 146 - 150

The carriage ran for six full days. When I arrived near the mine, I was exhausted.

Ishaq, who got off the carriage with me, spoke to me as if I were an old man on the verge of death.

"The little one is very weak."

I was dumbfounded.

It's not that I'm weak, it's that the other people who are still so excited after six days of forced march are monsters!

Because the road was so rough, I suffered from severe motion sickness. But I couldn't starve for six days, so I ate and vomited repeatedly.

I had to go to the bathroom sometimes, and it was crazy hot in the summer.

You can use a magic stone to get there more easily, but then there will be residual magic left along the path you ran. We had to move secretly and couldn't use magic stones.

"Leblaine, why don't you take a break?"

I squeezed my hand and said, "Yes." and nodded his head.

I'm so tired that my divine power doesn't work properly. There may be a battle with the spirit, but it is dangerous in this state.

"We'll camp for a while at the mouth of the mountain."

At the words of the wolf unit commander, the wolves began to move.

And while Ishaq looked around the mountain, Henri and Seto formed an advance party to search inside the mine.

Meanwhile, I was standing quietly near the wolves building their barracks.

"Shall I bring you a chair?"

"No, a rock is fine."

"Are you okay with motion sickness?"

"I guess the medicine I brought from the mansion worked well. I'm feeling fine now. But I'm hungry..."

I have a bigger appetite than the average person, so I almost starved all day because of motion sickness.

As I stared at him in confusion, the wolf who was escorting me said, "I'll get something to eat from the carriage." and left.

I felt relieved because Zacharie was setting up the barracks pillar in front of me.

Gurgling.

"......."

"......."

Gurgling.

"......."

"......."

Gurgling.

"Is there a beggar on board?"

Zacharie, who was driving a pillar into the ground, looked at me with a puzzled expression, and I nodded with a pitiful face.

"It seems like it wasn't just one beggar...."

"I have some peanuts. I'll give you some too-"

I suddenly ran over and held out my hand.

"Who would see you as a noble lady?"

After receiving the bag of peanuts, I went back to the rock and quietly peeled the peanuts.

'I often ate it when I was a beggar.'

Whenever I walked around a store, a kind-hearted worker would give me a handful without the owner knowing.

Just as I was chewing the peanuts. A rustling sound was heard from somewhere. Zachary, who had just finished erecting the pillars of the barracks, was startled and stood close to me, holding a spear.