“There's something I want to ask you” 

Ciel stated, as the man's tone shifted

“For the Earl to go through the trouble of visiting this dank cellar of an opium den must mean you're here about that, yes?” 

Some of the women offered Sebastian and Lucas opium. A girl clinged to Lucas’ arm and tried to give him the pipe.

“Try it, it's very good”

“No-no thank you” 

Lucas responded as Ciel noted

“Word’s gotten around already, has it? You've a sharp ear. Yes I'm looking into that series of incidents. When it comes to orientals, talking to you, the bigwig of this patch, is always the most expedient”  

 When it comes to orientals, talking to you, the bigwig of this patch, is always the most expedient”  

Lau complains 

“I reeeally prefer you don't call me that, much too stuffy and all” 

As he looks up to the woman on his lap and scratches her chin 

“Isn't it just Ran-Mao?”

She seemed different from the others, wearing different clothing, having a different hairstyle. But most noticeably, her eyes were like a bug with a soul. 

Lucas glanced around the den, there were men and women lounging on beds simply doing nothing but smoking opium. On the floor or tables, simply half asleep while smoking.

Ciel and Lau conversed

“So you've the idea of the number of people coming and going around these parts, yes?”

“Certainly, I'm following your orders to the letter my lord. Such is the price I must pay to conduct ‘business’ in this country’s underworld after all”

But before Ciel can respond, Lau interjects

“But first I have a question, these incidents you speak of, what exactly are they?*

WHY YOU-!”

Turns out Lau has no idea about the crimes and was simply pretending to know. So on there way to the base of the Indians and catching up on the case. Lau reveals he's gotten them lost. 

“Do forgive me! I was so caught up in our conversation I believe I might've gotten us lost!”

WHY YOU-!”

Lucas giggles at the whole ordeal, but as Ciel turns around, he bumps into a man in raggedy clothing. He steps back and holds his stomach as he yells

“OWWWW-! I THINK I JUST CRACKED A RIB!”

All of sudden multiple men come running from the alleys and circle the group.

“What happened?”

“Someone help!”

“This is terrible!!”

Suddenly the group is surrounded by Indians in rag-like clothing. The man Ciel bumped into grabs his collar and pulls him close

“This little masters awfully well stressed for an East Ender, you a noble?”

Ciel flicks off the man's hand as he starts shouting

“I gotta demand damages for you banging into me kid! Leave everything you got on ya behind ya hear!?”

Sebastian murmurs something to Ciel as Ciel murmurs back

“As you wish” Sebastian states as he tugs on his glove

“And you know the Indians ‘round here have it out for you nobles

“And you know the Indians ‘round here have it out for you nobles. You dragged us all the way out here and then just threw us out like trash! The lot of you British are self serving bastards!”

The man continued preaching

As the shouting continues and the crowd starts to turn into a mob

As the shouting continues and the crowd starts to turn into a mob. The men drawing blades seemingly ready to kill, two men walk in from behind them.

"Please quiet down! I'm looking for someone, has anyone seen an Indian like this?"

The man holds up a rather dopy looking drawing of a woman.