🎩 𝐂𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐞 𝐱 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫 🎩 - One shot (Fluff)

Requested by: @orangatansoda.

You were sitting with Ragatha and Pomni talking about anything that came to mind. Your new looks, the boys in the circus, they even told you about Kafmo. But you were soon interrupted by a voice, a voice you new very well.

"Oh (Y/n), my dear! I require your assistance!" Caine shouted. You sighed.

"Be right back guys, let me go see what chatterbox needs real quick." You said, pomni and Ragatha giggled at your remark and you walked to where Caine was.

When you made your way over there, you saw Caine floating in the air.

"Hello sweetheart! Having a nice day in the circus?" He asked as he rubbed your chin.

"It's been pretty good so far." You replied and kissed his tooth.

"Well I'm about to make it even better!" Caine exclaimed.

"Andddd what do you mean by that?" You asked, a little on edge about what his answer could be.

Caine sometimes didn't always know what a "human" thought of as "nice" so sometimes he would do things that more scared you then delighted you, but it was all out of Love.

"Well I'm glad you asked! Today, I will be taking you on a date at the carnival ground! That is if you'll have me anyways." He scratched his upper left tooth.

"Well of course Caine! I have nothing better to do." You replied excitedly.

"Well then let's not waist any time! Let's go my dear!" He said as he grabbed your wrist and flew you over to the carnival grounds.

You guys decided to go to the roller coaster first, of course he could skip you both into the front of the line.

After that, you guys rode other rides, ate cotton candy, and played carnival games. Caine even won you small stuffed (F/a).

You guys then went and sat up at the top of the Ferris wheel. (Turned away from the moon of course) And looked at the stars.

You had your head on his shoulder and he had his arm around you.

You then looked down and noticed the "exit" door that Caine had started but never finished.

"So, that exit door, it really leads to nowhere?" You asked. "It just eventually leads to the void?" You finished.

"Why yes! As I've mentioned before, I started the exit, but had no idea what to put at the end and never ended up finishing it." He reminded you.

"Oh. Yeah that's right." You replied in kinda disappointed tone.

Everything went quiet, it was almost an awkward silence.

"You weren't, asking because you wished that there was an exit are you?" He questioned.

"Well, of course I would like there to be one. All of us would. To get out, and go see our family's again, I mean, if we had one to begin with." You told him.

Caine stayed silent.

"I mean, Pomni is still at a constant state of trying to find an exit. She'll probably be the next to abstract." You joked, but Caine wasn't laughing.

You then smiled, put your hand on his chest and looked him in the eye.

"But you know what?" You asked.

"What?" He replied.

"I'd rather be stuck in this digital world with you forever, then in the real world without you." You smiled at him.

"Do you actually mean that (Y/n)? You'd rather be stuck here where you have a good chance of abstracting rather then going home to the real world?" He wondered.

"Of course! Caine, if leaving means leaving you, then I'm never gonna leave. I Love you Caine." You said and kissed his front tooth.

His digital heart beat loud and eye averted your gaze. He then looked at you.

"I Love you more Sweetheart." He touched his teeth to your cheek, doing his best to give you a kiss.

You then laid your head back down on his shoulder and enjoyed his company.