🎩 𝐂𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐞 𝐱 𝐒𝐡𝐲!𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫 🎩 - smut 🔞

Requested by: Sundropfangirl1

"Good morning everyone!" Caine greeted everybody in front of him.

"Good morning Jax! Good morning Ragatha! Good morning Kinger! Good morning Zooble! Good morning pomni! Good morning Gangle! And good Morning (Y-)-" he was cut off at the sight of not seeing you.

"My my! Where's our new friend (Y/n)?" Caine questioned as he looked around the room with a raised upper jaw.

"She's still in her bedroom." Ragatha answered, "She's not one to really come out and say hello. She seems rather shy." She finished.

"Betcha I could brake her out of her shell. All she needs is a little push from ol' Jax." Jax said as he pointed to himself.

"How about you leave her alone before you scare her anymore." Ragatha told him.

"Whatever you say doll face." She smiled at Ragatha. She rolled her eyes in return.

"Well then. You all stay here and I'll go check on her. Be back soon!" He said and flew off to meet you at your room.

Once he arrived, he knocked on your door. "(Y/n) my dear, we're all waiting for you. It's time to start todays adventure!" He exclaimed.

The door knob soon started to jiggle, and you answered the door.

"You guys go on without me. I don't want to." You told him, your voice was soft and quiet. Not sad, just soft.

"But todays quest is a group project. The other cant start without you." He replied.

"Jax is right. It's high time you came out of your shell and joined the other!" He paused, you looked away. "And maybe, all you need is a little help." He finished with a half raised jaw.

You saw the look in his blue and green eyes. You raised an eyebrow.

"What exactly do you mean by that?" You asked.

"Maybe all you need is a little push to help you. Maybe you need to get know everybody better. Maybe you need to get to know me better~" He walked towards you.

You bit your tongue and stared at him. "You really want to do this now?" You asked.

"More then anything in this digital world." He replied.

"You know, maybe this could help me. Just a little." You said.

You admired him just as much as he admired you. You loved his voice and his personality, you loved his body and even his white teeth. And he could say all the same about you.

He walked up to you and threw his hat of the ground. He then grabbed your waist and ran his hands up and down it.

You traced his teeth with your fingers, giving small kisses across his canines.

He then stuck his tongue out and licking up and down your face until eventually he had his tongue inside your mouth, swirling it sloppily around and you tasting every drop of saliva.

He stared you in the eyes during this process and held your face, until he had to take it out to give you some air, spit was dripping down your chin.

He then snapped his fingers and floated you both over to your bed.

You laid on top of him and he was on the bottom. You decided to turn him on just a little more, so you grinned and humped the giant bulge that was sticking through his black leather pants.

You felt was amazing sensation in your womanhood as you humped him, leaving you to breath heavily and go faster, getting wetter every second as you gripped his shirt.

He moaned and threw his head back. "Oh (Y/n)~" he said as he grabbed your waist.

You figured he had had enough and you began to remove your outfit. You soon had your whole trapeze outfit off and revealed your (F/c) bra and (F/c) panties.

He stared and became rock hard. "Oh my (Y/n), I never knew you had such a lovely body." He blushed and looked away in embarrassment, even tho he clearly wanted to look at you more.

You blushed as well. "Your turn." You said as you removed his jacket and white undershirt, leaving him shirtless.

You then ran your fingers down his stomach which made him shiver. You then grabbed the top of his pants and pulled them down, so now he was only in his underwear.

You heard him sigh in relief when you took them off. You then stared him in the eyes as you grabbed the waist band of his underwear and began to pull them off.

He was panting already, and as soon as you removed them, his large member stood on end. You gasped at the size. He hid his face in embarrassment.

He then sat up a little and unclipped your bra, he slowly took it off to reveal your naked breast. He gazed at them.

You bit your finger and moved them around a little to leave Caine speechless.

"(Y/n), please don't tease." He said. He then grabbed both your boobs and began rubbing his fingers all on them and squeezing them.

You moaned and shivered. He loved every second of it.

"Alright (Y/n), enoughs enough." He said as he pulled down your panties and laid you on your back.

His member was perfectly over your womanhood. "Are you ready?" He asked. You nodded in return.

He then slowly placed his member inside you.

Your beck arched and you gripped his skin. "OH CAINE!!" You practically yelled.

"(Y/n), my dear you must keep your voice down. As much as I love to hear you call my name, you can't have the others knowing. You nodded and whimpered.

He then began to go down further and further until he reached your sweet spot and you breathed heavily.

He then began to go in and out and in and out in a repeated motion.

Saliva was dripping off of him, and onto your face.

You moaned and so did he as he thrusted himself into you.

You soon stuck your tongue out and he wrapped his around yours and filled your mouth once more to keep you from screaming.

You had soon had enough and panted heavily. "Caine! I'm about to-" before you could finish you let out a small squeal as he you came and with a few more pumps, so did he.

He's seed dripped out of you as he laid beside you and kissed your face.

You breathed heavily and struggled to catch your breath. Your legs were weak and your heart was pounding.

"N-now do you think your ready to come and go on the adventure?" He asked.

"I think I've had enough of an adventure for today. Maybe tomorrow." You replied  and smiled still panting.

He laughed and laid next to you, holding your hand.

What did I just make.....? 😳