🎪 𝐋𝐞𝐭𝐬 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐲 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐰𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐝𝐨 🎪 - Game

Basically for this game I'll just give you some situations and you tell me what you would do! Enjoy and be honest!

What would you do if...
Kinger asked you to stay the night with him in his pillow fort. (For comfort reasons. All platonic)

What would you do if...
Jax asked you to break into ragathas room for him to "borrow" something but he says he'll take the blame.

What would you do if...
Caine wrote a song for you. It was absolutely terrible, but he wrote it with love.

What would you do if...
Gangle asked you to fix all her comedy masks. There's a good amount, and she wants you to fix it to where it looks like it was never broken.

What would you do if...
Jax shouted at you and Caine, "hey Caine? Why don't you show (Y/n) how to French kiss?"

What would you do if...
You fell asleep and woke up with kingers cloak on? He had put It over you since you fell asleep.

What would you do if...
Jax told you to "go abstract yourself"

What would you do if...
You caught Jax trying to break into your room in the middle of the night.

What would you do if...
You were allowed to leave the circus, but leaving meant leaving Caine. Would you stay or would you go?

What would you do if...
You actually found yourself to be in the amazing digital circus? Would you freak out? What would your reaction be?