🎩 𝐂𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐞 𝐱 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫 🎩 - One shot (Fluff)

It had been a long day after Caine sent everyone out on a quest to keep our minds occupied. This quest just so happened to be running around in a circle so you forget about your troubles at the Amazing Digital Circus.

You hated this quest, and you were upset at Caine for making up this quest. So you gave him the silent treatment.

Of course he hated this! He didn't mean to make you upset. He was just making a quest to try and help. But you didn't take it that way.

So, once it turned night, you sat in a Farris wheel seat at the digital carnival. You sat there tired and and hot.

The only reason you say outside was because it was cooler outside and hot in the digital tent with everyone else. So you decided to take the cooler option.

You sat there looking out at the rest of the carnival. You thought about if you were ever gonna get out. You even thought about who might be next to abstract. These thought took your mind off Caine.

But only moments later, you saw him exit the tent. He looked around and it wasn't hard for him to find you since he has "All seeing eyes" that can see your every move.

He flew up and sat next to you. You looked away.

"Still mad at me to see?" He said.

You turned your head at him and gave him a blank stare.

"I'm....really sorry, about that. I was only trying to help. But I guess running isn't your idea of help." He said.

"Definitely not. There are much better ways to get our minds off stuff then running in circles." You told him.

He looked down. "I guess so. I'll remember that for tomorrow quest." He replied.

You yawned. "I sure am tired." You said.

"Well. The funny thing is, in this digital world we don't even need rest, sleep will only gives you the illusion of real-" he was cut off by you laying your head on his shoulder.

He squeaked and look dow at you. He didn't really know wat to do, so he tended up, but soon relaxed and let you get comfortable.

His heart was pounding and his hands were tapping the seat.

He soon heard you snoring softly and he knew you were asleep.

But then it struck him, if the moon saw this, she would be very upset and make a scene. Which would wake you up and leave things being very awkward.

So, he gently picked you up and flew you back into the tent in his room.

He laid you on the bed and covered you up. He then took of his hat and suit and climbed into bed with you.

He wrapped his arms around you and snuggled close to you until you were both comfortable and he soon fell asleep.